Broken Hearts healed with love

The relentless force of the rushing waves pushed Maria deeper under the salty water, threatening to swallow her whole

The relentless force of the rushing waves pushed Maria deeper under the salty water, threatening to swallow her whole. She fought against the powerful currents, using every ounce of strength in her body to push herself up and break through the surface. As she gasped for air, she looked ahead at the small island in the far distance, its outline barely visible through the misty ocean spray.

"It's a far swim," she whispered to herself, stealing her resolve. With determination set in her eyes, she began her long journey towards the island, slicing through the cool blue waters with each stroke. Her mind raced with possibilities and questions, trying to make sense of why Jack would betray her like this. Why would he keep such a crucial secret from her?

As she swam on, fueled by anger and hurt, the island gradually grew closer until it loomed large on the horizon. The sand glimmered in the sun and palm trees swayed gently in the warm breeze, a stark contrast to Maria's turbulent thoughts. But she was determined to get some answers, no matter what awaited her on that distant shore.

Walking out of the water she stepped on the warm soft sands. Her boots splashed with the water that filled them, making it hard for her to walk.

She halted in her steps and placed a hand to her side realizing that her father's knife was not there. Her eyes widened in hurt. Tears scanned in her eyes but she shook her head to stop them from falling. "Not now." She said under her breath.

In a quick motion she pulled her boots off and threw them on the dry sand a little further up the beach. "Jack?!" She called her voice laced with anger. She needed answers and she needed them now.

She walked a little further inland only to stop when she saw him standing there staring out as his ship disappeared over the horizon. She knew it pained him to see that but she was angry at him and Barbossa at Mister Turner. At everything and everyone.

"You gave him the coordinates. Didn't you?" She asked. She was disappointed but she wasn't sure why keeping that information would have changed things. The issue was the trust they put into that devil of a man.

"Ay!" He replied simply. His head hung low.

Maria's anger boiled over as she quickly fired off her next question, her Spanish accent growing thicker with each word. "What else have you been hiding from me?" she demanded to know.

Jack whipped his head around to face her, his face etched with confusion. "What?" he asked, clearly taken aback.

Maria's voice trembles with rage as she spits out the words like venom. "There is a Spanish man hunting me down, willing to pay any price in gold and jewels to get his hands on me. Did you know?!" Her eyes blaze with hatred, daring anyone to betray her secret.

Struck by shock and confusion, Jack fumbled for words as he attempted to respond to Maria's unexpected revelation. His mind raced with questions, wondering how on earth she could possibly know such a secret. Every muscle in his body tensed as he struggled to find an explanation for her knowledge.