CHAPTER ONE: CONCERT 2/3

(Hyunjin POV)

TW: verbal abuse, physical abuse

November 23, 2019, when we finished performing, I was tired, as always. My members, the managers, our bodyguards, and I went to our vans and started leaving the concert venue.

I was staring out the window when I saw a girl being punched in the face by a tall muscular man.

"Manager-ssi, can you pull over?" I said, looking toward her. 

She soon responded worriedly "Yeah... is everything okay?" 

"Look" I pointed in the direction of the girl. 

"Fuck..." Her swearing caught the attention of the other members.

"Is that girl, okay?" Seungmin said, pulling an airpod out of his ear. His words were laced with concern.

Manager pulled over to the side of the road, Chan-hyung, Changbin-hyung, Innie, and Minho-hyungs' car following behind.

Felix gaped at the sight and soon came a soft "Oh shit." Jisung stayed silent.

"I'm going to go find out what happened," I said, pulling down the car seat and crawling over Jisung.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?" He shouted.

"Dude, shut up, this is serious," I said, already growing tired of him. A bodyguard crawled out behind me.

"Hyunjin! Let the bodyguards take care of it!" Manager-noona called to me, but I didn't listen.

I turned back to see Yongbok crawling over Han as well. "FELIX YOU TOO?" Jisung shouted again. "AY, DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!" He said whilst Yongbok accidentally laid his hand on a not-so-appropriate area.

"Genuinely, shut up," Seungmin spoke softly with his head in his hands, he was still listening to music on his airpods.

I stepped out and quickened my pace, Yongbok ran up next to me, followed by the bodyguard.

"Will she be, okay?" He asked, out of breath.

"I hope so." I replied.

We stood there for a moment, looking at the car, expecting others to come out.

"Now that they went, I have to go too? I'm way too weak for this." Jisung tickled his feet with irritation, then soon ran up a little closer to the scene.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily

"Umm helping you?" Jisung replied, dumbfounded.

"I wasn't talking to you." I whispered to Jisung.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" The tall man shouted.

"Why are you beating her up?" I asked with rage.

"Because she's MY GIRLFRIEND IDIOT IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" He screamed directly in my face, spit covering me. She passed out.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked, getting angrier by the second.

"I didn't do anything!" Jisung whisper shouted.

"I hate you." I replied to Jisung.

"HAH, you're messing with the wrong person, asshole." He yelled in my face, his breath stank.

There was nothing good about this guy, I punched him in the face.

"HYUNJIN WHAT THE HELL?!" Felix shouted with concern.

The bodyguard tried to create a barrier between me and the man, I broke it.

"Damn, that was smooth," Jisung said, being odder than he usually was.

"OKAY, 5'2 LOOKING ASS I SEE HOW THIS IS GOING TO GO, NOW EITHER LEAVE NOW OR THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO MY GIRLFRIEND WILL HAPPEN TO YOU." The man shouted spit flying out of his mouth, still. I looked back toward Felix to see him shaking his head. His words only drove me further into anger.

"Bring it on," I said confidently.

He knocked me out in one punch.