CHAPTER FOUR: DORM 2/3

(Bang Chan POV)

TW: mention of abuse

Once we arrived at the dorm, I went straight to my bedroom to chill out. It was such a stressful day, and I felt really bad for Y/N. Her boyfriend really said that he loves her sister. I sighed. He even said it in front of her.

"That was a loud sigh," Yongbok said, then imitated a sigh to mock me. "Thinking about Y/N? What happened." I wanted to say no, but how could I lie to one of my sons?

"Yeah, it's just her boyfriend-" He cut me off, of course, he did.

"Ooooh so you're thinking about her, I think about her a lot too," Yongbok said,

"You met her today?" I questioned, confused. Did he have a crush?

"Doesn't matter, she inspires me. Anyway, finish your story." Yongbok replied. He placed his hand under his chin and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Well, I went into her house because I feared what her boyfriend could do. Her sister called me hot, it made me sorta uncomfortable... anyway I walked in then we heard banging at the door and it was her boyfriend. He yelled at her, accused her of cheating, broke up with her, then said he was in love with her sister." I said, finally uninterrupted. Seungmin popped his head upright when I said that.

"Did you say, in love with her sister?" Seungmin asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah, and also I think those are the first words I heard you say since the concert," I replied.

"Well yeah, meeting new people scares me and also that girl was like my look alike so it was even more scary," Seungmin laughed.

"Hah, maybe you have a long-lost sister," Yongbok said, he and I giggled.

"Not funny dude, I do have a long-lost sister," Seungmin said. Yongbok and I turned to look at eachother, shocked. "Just kidding, I really got you there, didn't I?" We all broke out laughing.

"I'm gonna head to my room to sleep." I said, tired.

"We both know you don't sleep." Seungmin blurted, unwarranted.

"Well, I'm tired." I said and stomped to my room.

I walked into my room, luckily none of my members were in there. I let out another loud sigh. I had a lot to think about. Like what I should do for Y/N, I could get her contact from Yongbok. I didn't understand how anyone else could get sleep with so much to think about. Maybe I could go back to her house tomorrow and make her some breakfast, check up on her? I really just wanted to be the best person I could be for her in her time of need.

"CHANNIE, PLAY UNO WITH US" Yongbok yelled into my room an hour after I had entered it. "I HAVE LEFTOVER BROWNIES."

"Who's us?" I questioned.

"ME, MINHO, AND MINNIE!" He yelled, it was very obnoxious.

"Ok, one second Bokie," I said out loud, of course, I was always interrupted, even in my own thoughts. I exited my room and saw them laying on the ground waiting for me.

"FINALLY MY FAVORITE KANGAROO IS UP FROM HIS 'SLEEP'!" Felix shouted in my direction, racing toward me with his arms flailing. I accepted his hug

"Ok, let's start," Minho said, obviously sleepy. We continued to play Uno for most of the night, I won most of the rounds and Minho fell asleep halfway through the first round.

We all walked to our rooms and I tried to fall asleep, but all I could think about was Y/N. What if she wasn't okay? I stayed in my room all night thinking until I heard a loud crashing noise and ran out of my room.