˚⊱ 24. | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ɢɪꜰᴛ ⊰˚

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, the sky was painted in a beautiful array of fiery oranges, deep pinks, and soft purples. The once bright blue sky was now a canvas of color, as if nature was putting on a spectacular show for the group.

The beach was bathed in an almost magical glow, the golden hues of the setting sun spreading a warm and peaceful feeling over everything. As the sun inched closer and closer to the edge of the ocean, the temperature began to cool as night was slowly approaching.

The activities of the day began to wind down, the beach growing quieter as the daylight faded away. Some of the group started to make their way back to towels, sitting down and taking in the beauty of the sunset. The sounds of conversations and laughter continued, but now it was tinged with a hint of tranquility, as everyone simply enjoyed the moment. The sun dipped lower until finally, it disappeared beneath the waves, signaling the end of an eventful day.

The group began to make their way back to their belongings, carrying towels and empty beach bags. The sun had set, the sky now a deep blue, and the stars were slowly starting to appear.

Chatter filled the air, each group member sharing their favorite moments of the day as they packed up. Some playfully relived the volleyball game, others joked about the races they'd had on the beach. everyone seemed relaxed and happy, the day's events having created a stronger bond among everyone.

The group made their way down the streets of shibuya, bathed in the glow of the streetlights. The city was alive and buzzing with activity, but the boys and girls were too wrapped up in their conversation to pay much attention.

They walked side by side, talking enthusiastically and laughing at random moments, reminiscing about the day's events and planning the next outing they would have. There was a collective sense of belonging and camaraderie, solidified by the shared memories of a perfect day at the beach.

Mitsuya walked a few paces behind Kana and Yuzuha, his eyes fixed on Kana in front of him. Despite the chatter of the other's around them, his focus was solely on Kana. His pace was slow, almost hypnotized by the sight of her.

He watched the way she walked, the way her hair moved with every step. He was lost in his thoughts, captivated by her.

As he followed behind her, all his thoughts revolved around her. He thought about the way her laughter sounded, the way her eyes crinkled when she smiled, the way she had looked in her bathing suit earlier that day.

He remembered the feeling of her touch on his forehead earlier and the way she had so gently tended to his injury. Despite trying to push away his feelings, he couldn't deny the way she made his heart race every time she was near.

He realized that with each passing day, he had fallen more and more in love with her. Every smile, every conversation, every moment spent together had only deepened his feelings for her. It wasn't a new sensation, but rather one that had grown from the childhood friendship they had nurtured.

He was in love with her, wholly and completely, and he knew for certain that it wasn't just a passing phase.This was a love that had started when they were children, and had only intensified with every year that had passed.

As the walk continued, Mitsuya's mind drifted back to the conversation he'd had with Draken a while ago. He remembered his words of encouragement, telling him that he should confess his feelings to her. While the thought excited him, he was still hesitant.

But more than being scared of rejection, what worried him was the possibility of ruining the close relationship they already had. He valued her friendship more than anything, and he didn't want to lose that by being too forward with his feelings.