Chapter 5

(6 years later in Inunaki Village)

A 12 Year old Naruto would be seen sleeping besides Shiranushakusama. Laying against her massive boobs as if they are pillows. As the Fusion had her arms around the boy.

It was morning. Nakime would suddenly appear with her Biwa guitar and would strum it.

"Naruto-sama. Shiranushakusama. It's time to awake." She says softly as the two would wake up from their bed.

"It's morning already.. Shiranu-Chan?" He says as the Fusion gazed at him with love.

"Ara. It looks like it is morning already Naru-kun. I think it's time we get up~" Shiranushakusama would say now rising up from her bedside with Naruto doing the same.

The two would go into their shared bathroom together to take a shower together. And brush their teeth together.

After getting themselves together. The two would walk outside infinity castle to see the other Demons here. Kokoshibo. Naruto's first Sensei. Then there is Akaza his second Sensei.

Both are his Sensei's Kokushibo made Naruto very lethal with a sword. And even had Naruto's first sword forged when he was 11 years old and began training the boy his Moon breathing.

Akaza has taught Naruto martial arts and such. Since Akaza was deadly at what he does.

Gyutaro, Daki, Hantengu and Gyokko. His friends.

(An: If you're wondering why there is no Doma. He's not here. I hate him.)

"Good morning Shiranushakusama. And Naruto." Kokushibo would be the first to greet and did a slight bow.

"Good morning. Everyone." Shiranushakusama and Naruto say In Unison towards the two facing the other demons who would greet them.

"So what's up for the day?" Gyutaro would say towards his mistress and the boy who is likely his boss.

"We will finally crossover to another dimension. We need more Allies and recruits if we are to make Inunaki village the strongest." Shiranushakusama said with Naruto besides her.

"Plus I feel that we need some civilians here. If it's just us here." She also added.

"Let's go then!" Naruto cheered with Shiranushakusama patting his head.

Shiranushakusama would channel her demonic aura on her Naginta and would cut open the air causing a rift to open. As she stares at the rift.

"Let's Go. Kokushibo you, Akaza, Hantengu and Gyokko stay. Daki and Gyutaro with us." Shiranushakusama would say as the other demon's nodded. As she, Naruto along with Daki and Gyutaro walked into the rift as it closed.

(In another world)

The rift would open. As Shiranushakusama would be the first to come out with Naruto besides her. Gyutaro and Daki would be behind the two.

The group would look around. Looking their surroundings.

"Where are we Boss-Lady?" Gyutaro asked

"It looks like an old laboratory..." Shiranushakusama would say recognizing some technology that looks a bit out of place and not functioning as she and the group would continue to look around their surroundings. Until Naruto's eyes fell on something.

"Hey what's that?" He asked pointing ahead Cad the group would turn and see 8 capsules.

These Eight capsules contained cyborg women.

"Those are women...human women?" Daki asked seeing the Eight naked women in these strange objects

"Wrong..." Shiranushakusama says making the group turn to her.