Chapter 2

Dark World)

"Still no trace of her?" A Dark calm voice spoke.

"No your majesty. We've looked everywhere for her. We've searched everywhere in the dark world. Yomihara and even the human realm. Mizuki Shiranui is gone. It's like she vanished off the face of the earth." Says Real who is a brothel owner of Under Eden with his brother Yazaki Muneichi besides him.

" Says Real who is a brothel owner of Under Eden with his brother Yazaki Muneichi besides him

"That's impossible. She couldn't have vanished into thin air. We all saw her get sucked into a wormhole when we cornered her. I want all of resources to find her. Whatever it takes." The Voice in the shadows would say towards his two subordinates

"We will find her your majesty. But how will the Taimanins react to her sudden disappearance? If Mizuki Shiranui is indeed gone forever and out of our grasp what are your plans now?" Muneichi says looking up at his superior who came out of the shadows revealing himself to be a dark skinned man with silver hair his name is Kuroi Ryuji the Incubus king and leader of the Incubus Faction.

 But how will the Taimanins react to her sudden disappearance? If Mizuki Shiranui is indeed gone forever and out of our grasp what are your plans now?" Muneichi says looking up at his superior who came out of the shadows revealing himself to be a ...

The Demon king frowned. Wondering could it be possible that Shiranui is forever lost to them. If so what a waste. She would have been a powerful ally and slave for him to have and would also make her his wife. But with her gone such plans are thrown out the window.

The plan was to break her and turn her into a sex slave or sex toy. He would entrust both Real and Muneichi in Under Eden to do that. And should they fail then it falls to him to train her and break her. Making her into his personal slave and fuck toy.

And with her at his side he could rise to the ranks to become an actual Demon King of the Dark world. Ruling over all the other 8 demon lords. Since there is a total of 9, which includes him. And of course his enemy Edwin Black who is a Vampire king.

But since she's gone what now?

"If she is not found and is indeed gone forever. I will have to change my plans to something else. However all is not lost right? She has a child doesn't she? Including another Taimanin who is a friend of her child." Kuroi would say thinking about the other two Taimanins. Yukikaze and Akiyama Rinko.