jealousy

Pov Yeojin

We had a great time together. I've hadn't that much fun for a long while.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you at the party"

"Don't worry. I knew what would happened as i kissed you. Are you okay tho? I heard Rian kinda went aggresive towards you after i passed out."

"No not really. He just accidentally pushed me to the side and i slighty hurt my wrist. That's nothing"

"Let's go back."

"Okay."

He got on his back again and then i went on it aswell. We admired the sunset at the beach while driving on the road next to it. That's so romantic. I gotta do it with Rian once..

We arrived at the camp and Kangha convinced me to watch a movie afterwards.

Pov Woojin

I was lying in my bed with Mrs. Ha on my chest.

"By the way. I've seen Kangha walk into Yeojin's room"

"WHAT", i quickly sat up.

"They must've spent the whole day together because she was already with him when i sent Kangha to buy some medicine earlier".

I grabbed my phone and immediate called Rian.

"Where are you going?", mrs ha asked as i went out of the apartment.

"Hey, what's going on?", Rian picked up.

"Kangha is at Yeojin's apartment".

"What?? Why?"

"We don't know!"

"Call the principal and let's meet in front of her appartment."

Pov Rian

We opened the door to her appartment and were welcomed with Kangha pinning Yeojin on the couch.

"What are you doing? Get off of her!", i screamed.

Kangha acted surprised and stood up quickly and Yeojin sat up on the couch.

I wanted to rund towards her but Woojin prevented that.

"Let me go! That punk!"

"Kangha! Leave Yeojin alone", the principal spoke up. " Going to innocent girls houses and then taking advantage of them?

"No it wasn't like that!!", Yeojin interrupted her.

She's defending him?? What's going on?

"Yeojin, don't worry. I'll get him to senses for you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Young man you're in big trouble now. Expect you getting expelled."