WHISPERS OF LOVE

DIVYANKA'S POV

We reached the temple after Abhimaan's long interrogation, god this man asks too many questions. Once we reached the temple I walked inside with him. While walking a man bumped into me but before I could lose my balance strong arms wrapped around my shoulders and I fell directly in Abhi's arms. I looked at the man and said "Kya bhaiya dikhta nhi hai kya apko" [can't you see. brother]. I started walking again but fidget with my saree and fell back in Abhimaan's arms. The man who bumped me was about to leave when he looked at Abhi and said "Sambhalea apni biwi ko" and he walked away. I can feel my face heating up after all the situation I was in was way too much for me to handle first I fell in Abhi's arms, second the man called me his wife and third I can still feel Abhimaan's hands on my waist while he was supporting me and I was still shamelessly here enjoying his touch. I quickly gained my balance and walked further but I could feel his gaze on the back of my neck.

Our way back home was quiet and our dinner was like we were eating at someone's death ceremony. I walked back to my room while Abhi went back to his world....his work.

Really Rudraksh.....she will never be like me......why do you always argue........let ritika handle this not her...... I can't live with you....this marriage is a mistake......I am sick of you.....you are not like your elder sister...... just die....

I woke up breathing heavily and sweating it was almost midnight. My body trembled a little while I kept my eyes closed tears rolling down my cheeks even after years I got the nightmare it killed me inside and it carve every pain inside me. I was trying to calm down when two arms wrapped around me and pulled me to his chest, a familiar scent and a familiar touch.  I lean and snuggle in his chest either finding comfort or hiding from the voices in my head, I don't know what I wanted right now but I don't want to move from his arms. "Shhh....shhh.....it's okay I got you" his voice was smooth in my ears like a Soothing music pulling me away from the voices. I slowly lift my head and look at his face, my eyes full of tears, red and swollen from all the crying. His thumb wiping away the tears from my cheeks placing a small peak on my tear strained cheek. His lips felt like a strange spark on my cheek, my face heating up. I was sobbing softly as I spoke to him "Are my lips.... sobs ....far away from my cheek?" I hear him chuckle softly...god I sound so desperate right now.... "I won't kiss you when you are emotionally weak....I am not going to take advantage of your uneven emotion" he said and lean closer to me "but remember what you said right now because I am going to take care of the distance from your cheeks to your lips" he kissed my head and placed my head on my pillow. I closed my eyes and I can feel his soft pats on my head and I slept again.

ABHIMAAN'S POV

The person was caught who threatened to harm Divyanka, and I took special care of him though to be exact Sidharth and I took care of him. Well it seems like the monkey got back his brain. Everything was back to normal. The two sisters got back to their home, I got my routine back , the cases were still on and in progress, but now my house doesn't feel like home. Now when I enter my house I am greeted by silence. I have been used to this silence for a long time but now I can't bear the silence. No more meals on time, no more clumsy ass that I have to handle, no more pouty lips when I tell her 'NO' for something. But I still have a balance to clear with her and I am going to clear it tonight.

It was pretty to meet her all it took to give Ritika few extra files and pair her with Sidharth and I get plenty of time in my hand to go and visit Divyanka and well here I was in her room while this unaware of my presence creature was watching a romantic movie with so much concentration like UPSC questions will be asked from it.

"Why don't you experience romance in real life  and not in some cheesy romance story" her head snaps in my direction "Abhimaan!!!" She tried to stand but got herself tangled in her blanket. I walked towards her and helped her and pulled her close to me my hand on her waist while the free hand tucked her loose hair strands behind her ear. "What are you doing here? If Di will see you she will question" she said I can hear worry and nervousness in her voice. "First your sister won't be back anytime soon I already took care of her she is quite busy with her work" I run my thumb on her cheek where I kissed her last time "and second I am here to clear a unpaid balance" I run my thumb on her bottom lip tracing it softly.

"Listen i....it...that...it just slipped my mouth" she shutter..... cute.....I think and said "one day your mouth will put you in a good trouble" I lean closer. "You asked to cover the distance between your cheek to your lips right". I kiss her cheek and move further I can feel her fingers clutched around my tshirt but she doesn't pull back. I continued trail kissing her and now I came to her lip, teasing her, bringing my lips close to her and pulling back every time she tried to kiss. She glares at me "what happened sunshine are you frustrated" I poke her nose "can't you be good once." She huffed in frustration and clutched my collar tight.  I chuckled "seems like my sunshine got claws" I smirked teasing her again. She huffed and spoke as I kept teasing her and not giving her the kiss "I also scratch and bites" she warned. I lean closer "you'll crawl and beg too" I promised and seal that promise with a deep and passionate kiss.

Her touch her taste her heat her presence everything about her made me feel something. Something I claim that didn't existed, flood of emotions filling my mind.
Now it's gonna be a tough ride.