BLACK SAREE

DIVYANKA'S POV

His kiss was printed in my mind....it was carved in my head....the way he kissed me the way his lips crashed on mine, the way his tongue sought entrance in my mouth. The way he tasted-

"Dharti pe wapas aajao." (Back to earth) My thoughts were interrupted by my sister who was standing in front of me with two sarees in her hand. "Haa wo black" (yes the black one) I can practically hear Ritika rolling her eyes like she already knew I will have the black one for Kiara's  and Rajveer's reception. Yeah Rajveer and Kiara got married last week and tonight is the reception. Damn now I have to keep an eye on Sidharth.

While getting ready I received a text from Di.
RITIKA DI - I WILL BE LATE. SID FUCKED UP WITH A CASE AND NEEDS MY HELP. Chief WILL PICK YOU UP.

So on normal days I will worry about Di because she will be with Sidharth alone and I don't trust that man with my sister, but the mention of chief ABHIMAAN will be picking me up for the party will be the most focused part at this point. I have completely ignored him after the kiss.....well he also didn't force any conversation.... apart from roses that I received every time before the last one dries up. Another text but this one from Abhimaan.

Chief - Be ready on time I will pick you at 7.

God.....is my heart beating.....damn did it stop.

Here I was sitting in the passenger seat of his car while he was driving us to the event hall. He was wearing deep grey pants and a nevy blue shirt with sleeves rolled up, the way his fingers were wrapped around the steering wheel in elegance and how his other hands fingers were taping on his thighs and-...God I can't remember the number of times I checked myself in the mirror for him....no no no not for him I just wanted to be pretty right....right....

He stopped the car in front of his workplace. "I have to keep some papers here. It won't take much time" he said while he turned to grab a file from the back seat and I could smell his cologne. "I will wait here" I said fixing my hair. "No" he said while opening my side door for me to step out. How can someone be so rude and a gentleman at the same time. Can I protest?...yes!! Will I win??....NO!!

I was in his office it was clean and tidy except from his table which had multiple files, papers, pens, books...and is that a condom....oh my bad it's just a candy wrapper.

"Jaldi karo" (be quick) I said fixing my sari. "Kyu...?" (Why) Did he just ask why he should be quick I can't believe this guy, we have to go to an event where everyone must be waiting for us and this man has no rush.

"Kyuki thori der aur iss sari mai Rahi tho ye sari khul jaegi" (if I stay a little bit more my sari will be undone) I huffed and fiddled with my bangles. He stopped what he was doing and turned to me and shamelessly his eyes were roaming on my body when his eyes locked with mine and he stepped close with a smirk on his face and leaned close but still a respectful distance between us. "Tab tho thori der aur ruk jatay hai" (then we should stay a little bit more here) he kissed my cheek and went to arrange papers. WHY THE HELL HE ALWAYS KISS MY CHEEKS DON'T HE SEE MY LIPS...HERE JUST HERE...JUST FEW INCHES AWAY I talk to myself in my mind. "Khud se baatein karna band karo aur wo distance wala matter ham baad mai dekhengy" He said without turning to me  "qki agar abhi distance cover kea....then I will cover it till your vertical lips" (because if I cover the distance now....then I will cover it till your vertical lips) he added and my eyes widened.

ABHIMAAN'S POV

The way she was wrapped in that black sari, it took my whole will not to just pin her against the wall and ruin her lipstick. "Stop undressing my friend with your filthy eyes chief" Varun's voice interrupted my thoughts. God if I ever get a chance to murder it will be him. "Shut up" I glared at him and glanced back at you, as you were standing with Ritika looking pretty and drinking.....Wait... drinking......and what the fuck is she drinking....it was a pink colour drink and before she had a red colour drink.

The whole time she was with Ritika and Varun. That bastard was clicking pictures of them. The event came to end when I saw Ritika holding Divyanka's arms tightly making her sit i walked to them. "What's wrong?" I asked Ritika but my gaze was on divyanka. "She is feeling dizzy, and I have to with Sidharth he said he messed up with files I am thinking to send her home with Varun -"
Before she could finish her sentence I interrupted "I will drop her safe" I can see Ritika shocked gaze but she didn't have any other options.

                  -------------

I slowly opened the door of her house and carried Divyanka to her bedroom. "I can walk okay I have two legs and they are not for show" she pouts god those lips "I know you can walk...." I smirked and looked at her and placed her on bed. "Vodka kehtey hai ussy...kuch bhi dekhti ho aur pi leti ho" yes this girl drank a glass of vodka because she liked the colour of the drink. "Fine fine don't scold me" she pout. I sigh "Go and get changed into something more comfortable. Ritika won't be able to come home tonight so I will be staying here can't leave your drunk ass alone" I sat on the edge of her bed.

"I will sleep in saree" she protested. I turned to face her "I will be sleeping in your room on the side couch and lwt me tell you....it will be a sight to see your saree getting slip off your body while your stir on bed" I smirked.
"I am too tired to remove my saree " she dramatically lay on bed. "Then let me help" i pinned her on her bed holding her wrist both side of her head and crashed my lips on her and pulled back.

"Should I help you removing your saree sunshine" I asked if she says no I will leave her room right now but if she says yes....
"Yes... please"

           .....................................