7.CAGED

Jeon Jungkook, I hate him...No... my feelings for him are much intense for him. I despise him to the depth of hell.

And I hate him even more cause he does what he promises.
My punishment was no food for 2 days.
And I swear he kept his words. Cause I am left starving from last 2 days.
The door opened twice a day, that too when the maids brought me water.

Three days no food.
Three days since I was kidnapped.
Three days of staying locked.
And three fucking days of the nightmares flooding back and ruining my sleep.

And I haven't seen him at all after he left that day.
I miss home and now I miss dad.
I should have listened to him.
I have even retrieved my habit of speaking to myself these days.

I have been caged for 3 days and I am not able to find a way out yet.
I couldn't even get out of this room,let alone running away from this Damn House or Mension....whatever it is.

And That Arrogant jerk...is the biggest Jerk ever. I might even consider killing him.

I sigh to myself,my life has been a rollercoaster ride to hell in the last few days. And right now I am fucking starving and nobody came to open the door,not even once.
They didn't even check whether I am alive or not.

I can't even get out,even the window is locked.I have checked the whole room for any kind of escape but there's nothing but some fancy paintings around and a balcony.

You know what the interior is quite beautiful,but I ain't here for admiring,Am I??
Hell,I remember every detail of this room right now. Cause I had nothing else to do these days.
I sigh to myself before sitting up from the bed and moving to the door, banging my fists and cursing that jerk, shouting loudly.
My patience is running out for god's sake.

Yunhee: "Jeon fucking Jungkook,you jerk, I swear I'll kill you with my own hands, you are the biggest scumbag, idiot,assho-

My words are cut off, as the the knob twists and the door opens with a slow and deliberate movement. He appears in front of me,his gaze doesn't waver. His stature looms over the frame, a chilling aura clinging to him like a familiar shadow,his cold gaze sending chills down my spine and I zip my mouth stepping back.All my bravery running away.

Jungkook: "Mi Querida,You don't have patience,do you??" He says while staring straight into my eyes.
Yunhee: "I have been locked for three days and you are asking about patience,just stop it and let me go." I shout at him.

Jungkook: "Why ??Ain't it Fun here?? Don't you like being alone??Was the punishment too much?? But I haven't even started yet." He utters bitterly as I close my eyes to calm myself down.
His mare presence is making my blood boil,and his words are working as fuel to the fire burning inside me.

Yunhee: "Look here Jeon,I have a life to live and I hate being here. My Dad will find me sooner or later. Don't you think it's better to leave me before things get out of control." I say calming myself down,cause I know my angered and annoyed self gives him the satisfaction he wants.

Jungkook: "When I am around, things are always under control and you have to live here till I want you to. And rest assured,I'll make sure nobody finds you here.As for hate, then baby the feeling is mutual." He spats bitterly, before taking a step back.

"Freshen up and come downstairs to eat.And....I guess you must be bored,as you had nothing to do right, So now I'll make sure you don't feel bored anymore, wake up before 6 tomorrow and prepare breakfast and do the chores."

Yunhee: "What?? Why?? I would I do all that." I reply in disbelief.
Jungkook: "Cause I want you to,and also you have to. And if you dare to object... I'll make sure you don't get to sleep anymore." He warns,with his back facing towards me.