Blooming Chemistry

As the days went by, the actors delved deeper into their roles. Billy and Seng's characters shared a passionate kiss, their lips lingering on screen.

Freen watched, her eyes shining with excitement, but not a hint of jealousy. "Wow, you two are so into it!"

Seng grinned. "We're just acting, Freen. But you and Becky...."

Freen blushed. "We're just friends, Seng. Don't read too much into it."

But as Becky and Freen performed their scenes, their chemistry grew undeniable. They danced, their bodies swaying in perfect harmony. They laughed, their eyes sparkling with joy.

One day, as they filmed a romantic dinner scene, Becky's hand brushed against Freen's, sending shivers down her spine. But Freen didn't pull away, her touch lingering on Becky's skin.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, time stood still. The camera captured the raw emotion, the unspoken connection between them.

Saint yelled, "Cut!" and the room erupted in applause. Freen and Becky smiled, their faces aglow.

As they left the set, Seng approached them, a knowing glint in his eye.
"You're so into this, Freen," Seng said, his voice low and husky. "You and Becky...you light up around each other."

Freen's smile faltered, her heart skipping a beat. "Seng, what are you saying?"

Seng's eyes narrowed. "I'm saying you're connecting with her on a level you never have with me. It's like you're meant to be with her, not me."

Freen's face flushed, her mind racing. "Seng, that's not true. We're just acting."

But Seng's words struck a chord, and for the first time, Freen wondered if her connection with Becky was more than just friendship.

As the drama shoot came to a close, Saint gathered the cast and crew to announce his next project: "Gap: The Series", a novel adaptation drama. And to everyone's surprise, he revealed that Freen and Becky would be taking on the lead roles.

The news sparked excitement and congratulations, but Seng's absence was noticeable.

He had grown distant, busy with promotions and fan events, leaving Freen to spend more time with Becky.

Their back teacher, Ms. Lee advised the girls to move in together, to spend more time together and build their chemistry.

Becky, who had been harboring feelings for Freen, saw this as her chance.

Freen, oblivious to Becky's feelings, continued to take care of her, driving her home every day since Becky couldn't drive. She even bought her milk tea, always looking out for her without realizing her own gaze lingered on Becky a little too long.

As they prepared for their new roles, Freen and Becky's bond grew stronger, their connection undeniable. And Seng, lost in his own world, failed to notice the love blossoming right before his eyes.