5

After y/n walks away from Asuka, she bumps into 10 boys that walked in to the studio.
Y/n: Oh I'm sorry and I wasn't even look *sniffles and wipe tears away*
Treasure: y-Y/n
Y/n: Treasure Oppas
Treasure; Yes y/n and what happened
Y/n: My sister happened
Treasure: She's going to pay for making  our princess not happy.
Y/n: On the bright side, my sister got fired from her job as the Housekeeper for 8loom.
Treasure: Really and we should visit your sister
Y/n: She's been kicked out of the house since this morning
Treasure: Oh and let's not mind her then
Y/n: Ok
After Asuka sees y/n and treasure outside of the studio, she tries to get away but they see Asuka coming down from the elevator.
Y/n: Asuka San ?!
Treasure: Well well well, if it isn't our princess older sister.
Asuka: It's not what it's look like alright and y/n shouldn't like Dan in the first place.
Y/n: I like him since he auditioned for this entertainment company where I work for Chayney. It doesn't matter to you because your to focus on stealing people's boyfriend and making them feel unlucky.
Asuka: That's so not true
Y/n: Oh really and what is  8loom and Chayney doing at the house ?
Asuka: Cleaning
Y/n: Wrong, destroying your room and making it into treasure new room.
Asuka: This can't be happening and I know I was wrong but can't you give me another chance as your big sister
Y/n: No and what you did made me  feel sick to my stomache. I don't want to talk or be near someone who cares only about herself but not her own family well being.
Treasure: That's right and if we see you near our princess. You know what's going to happen.
Asuka: Yes Treasure and I'll get going then
8loom: Treasure senpai
Chayney: Y/n and treasure, what are you guys doing here ?
Y/n: Fresh air is what I need for dealing with my sister.
8loom: ok
Treasure; We're here to protect our princess from her own sister
Chayney: that's right and y/n, we should head out for now
Y/n: Ok and bye treasure and 8loom. Don't worry we're coming back home after dinner.
Treasure: ok
8loom: Be safe
Y/n: Ok
Chayney: Ok