7

Couple hours later, y/n and Chayney made it back to the house from eating Korean food. They see Asuka in the living room while Dan is trying to get away from Asuka.
Y/n: what is going on Asuka ?!
Asuka: Y/n, let me explain
Y/n: No and I thought your not allowed to be back at the house where Chayney, 8loom and treasure
Chayney: Yeah
Asuka: Let me explain
Y/n: Not letting you explain. If mom and dad were alive they would have  scold you.
Asuka: I know that but I didn't know you liked Dan
Y/n: I didn't tell you or anything because you would try and steal someone I like for a while
Asuka: I'm sorry y/n but my ego got the best of me *hugs*
Y/n: no and get off me
Asuka: no can do sis until you stop liking Dan
Y/n: no!!!!! Haruto, Yoshi, Asahi, Hyunsuk, Junkyu and Jihoon please help get my sister off of me ?!
Hyunsuk: Asuka San get off her *pushes hard*
Haruto: Why would you do this to y/n sama
Asahi: Yeah, and your her older sister for crying out loud.
Junkyu: Asuka, please leave the house immediately if you don't want this picture of you kissing someone else's crush posted online for the whole world to see. What kind of a slut you are to all boys you date?
Asuka: I'm not a slut but my sister is
Asahi: Don't bring up our princess
Hyunsuk: Yeah
Haruto: Yeah
Junkyu: Yeah and y/n would have do such a thing
Asuka: I can't with her being so popular and having guys around her.
Hyunsuk: you are jealous of y/n sama but I hope you think of your actions before a certain boy group comes here.
Asahi: Yeah and we can't tell you who it is until you change your attitude towards your sister or they will tear you from Limb to limb.
Junkyu: always remember, we're always there for y/n but you always think of the opposite of your sister.
Haruto: Don't you see why your sister hates you and your guts now after you pulled these two stunts.
Yoshi: Yeah and what kind of sister does that to their own sister who sacrificed her career just to make you feel happy but she feels not herself after what you fucking did to her ?! *angry and pushes Asuka out of the door* don't ever comeback to our house anymore.
Junkyu: Yeah
Asahi: Yeah
Haruto: Yeah
Hyunsuk: Yeah and hope you rot in hell .