Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

It's been 5 days since Joshua and I kissed in the park. Everything was back to normal but it ended sooner as we thought.

xxx

It was Saturday and Joshua wanted me to come over.

I listened to some music while I was walking to his house.

Joshua's P.O.V

"Is everything done? I think Sooyeon will be here sooner or later!"

Vernon, Chan, Minghao and Wonwoo were also here because it was Sooyeon's birthday.

We decorated the whole house since my parents were in America.

I heard a knock on the door and walked towards to door look who it was.

It was...

SooYeon's P.O.V

On my way to Joshua I noticed that I forgot something important at home. I walked back the long way and brought the important thing with me.

It was the necklace that Joshua gave me on the rooftop.

Joshua's P.O.V

It was not Sooyeon. It was Jina. I didn't even invite her.

I opened the door and she hugged me as soon as the door was opened fully.

"Jina? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to spend some time with my best friend!"

"Jina...This is not the right moment. I'm afraid to say that but can you please go back home?"

"Why should I?", she was more serious now.

"Because this is a birthday party for my girlfriend and only her closest friends are allowed to come in."

"Only close friends? Okay then. Bye!", she turned around and left.

SooYeon's P.O.V

I almost arrived and I saw a familiar girl walking towards me.

After a time I noticed that it was Jina. She looked like she was really angry. Jina passed by me and then something packed me from behind.

It put their hand on my mouth. I tried to get out but there was no use.

Joshua's P.O.V

Sooyeon didn't arrive yet and I got really worried. I tried to call her but nobody picked up.

I felt like something bad happened to her.

Mingyu's P.O.V

I wanted to visit Sooyeon today for a short time since it's her birthday today.

While I was walking towards her house I saw two girls. One of them was holding the other girl tight and the other one tried to escape.

I got closer and saw that it was Sooyeon who was trying to escape

I ran towards her and seperated her from the other girl. As soon as I seperated her the girl tried to push me away but I was way taller and stronger than her.

I saw that SooYeon was covered with a few wounds from getting dragged. She was trying to catch her breath.

I made sure that the other girl was gone. There was no sight from her.

I carried Sooyeon on my back and we walked to Joshua's house. She told me the directions and I carried her.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself back then."

"It's okay. And thank you for saving me."

Joshua's P.O.V

I couldn't take it any longer and went outside to look for her.

I went outside and saw Mingyu carrying a hurt Sooyeon.

I ran towards Mingyu and immediatly asked him what happened.

"W-What happened?!"

"I don't know either I saw a girl trying to kidnap Sooyeon and then I helped her."

"Jina...", I whispered to myself.

"I'm okay. Really.", Sooyeon tried to speak.

"You are not okay! Let's get her inside quickly!"

_______________________

That's the end of chapter eight! I hope you liked it!