Chapter 15 • Epilogue

Before I start the Chapter I want to thank everyone for reading this story! It means a lot to me!
___________________________

Chapter 15 (Epilogue)

It's been months and I'm finally happy. Joshua and I finally learned how to be together without something happening every day.

I was in school like usual. Sitting next to Joshua. His hand was on my thigh which made me blush. Joshua just laughed at me and I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Ou!"

"Don't be a cry baby!", I pinched his cheek.

He then cupped my face and then kissed my nose. I looked at him angrily because I hate it when someone kisses my nose.

We were pretty lucky because it was lunch time right now, so no teacher could bother us.

Actually today was our 5th month as a couple so we wanted to celebrate that. We were going on a special date after school.

We decided to go to his house since his parents are in America for a while. Joshua said that he has something for me.

after school

Our finger intertwined we walked to his house while talking about our math homework.

He unlocked the door and let me in first. I put my bag on the floor and sat down on his comfortable sofa.

Joshua walked towards me and took my hand to pull me upstairs with him. The suprise was obviously in his own room.

As soon as we got to his room I laid down on his bed and looked at him while he was looking for something in his wardrobe.

"Are you ready?", he asked me and I just nodded.

Their were two little boxes in his hand. He gave one of them to me and one stayed in his own hand.

"What is this?", I asked him.

"You'll see after you opened the box."

I slowly opened it and saw a cute promise ring inside of it. A smile grew in my face and I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Joshua..."

"What's wrong?"

"I love you so much. You are the best.", I hugged him real tight and we fell on his bed.

He was now on top of me and he took advantage of that and softly kissed me.

My arms were still wrapped around his neck and his moved down to my waist.

The kiss got heated and he started going down to my neck which made me groan.

This was the first time that we actually made out. His lips were so soft and kissable. I wanted more of his lips so I cupped his face on put his lips on mine. Joshua's eyes widened on my sudden move but he enjoyed it just as much as me.

That's the end of our story. After that only good things happened and we are still happily together.

___________________________

I know this is a cliffhanger but maybe a second book will come out hehe