Chapter Five

Chapter Five

We arrived in front of my house and it was time for Joshua to leave.

"Goodnight!", he caressed my cheeks and gave me a long and passionate kiss.

"Goodnight.", I waved and got inside.

I ran to my bedroom and laid down on my bed. I played with my phone but after a while I fell asleep.

xxx

Today was Sunday! On Sundays I go to the libary to study. I usually go alone because I already have a few friends there.

I made my way to the libary and greeted everyone. I sat down on my usual seat and took out all of my books.

"Sooyeon?", a familiar voice spoke.

I looked up and it was WonWoo.

{ Wonwoo is Sooyeon's libray friend. They always study and talk together. Sadly Wonwoo doesn't go to the same school that's why Soo6eon tries to visit the libary every Sunday. }

"Oh! Hello Woo! It's been a long time!", I stood up to hug him.

He hugged me back and sat down on the chair in front of me.

"So how is it going?", we both asked at the same time.

We started to laugh but then immediatly stopped because we were in a libary.

"You haven't been here for a long time.", Wonwoo said while taking out his books.

"I know. I was busy. I'm sorry for leaving you alone.", I apologised and took out my pencil case.

"It's okay. I wasn't really alone. There is this new student in my school called Mingyu. He often comes by."

Then someone came in.

"Hey Mingyu!", Wonwoo greeted him and he sat down next to us.

"Hi Wonwoo!"

"Let me introduce Sooyeon to you. Mingyu Sooyeon. Sooyeon Mingyu."

We both shook hands and we three studied together.

xxx

We finished studying and I was about to leave.

"Hey Sooyeon. It was nice meeting you! I hope we will get closer in the future!", Mingyu hugged me and I hugged him back.

I left and saw that Joshua was waiting in front of the libary.

"Joshua?"

"Who was that guy. I know that it wasn't Wonwoo.", he sounded angry and jealous.

"Oh that is Mingyu a friend of mine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. He is JUST a friend. Don't worry."

"Why did you hug him?"

"Because he is MY FRIEND. And why did you hug Jina yesterday?"

"Because she is also MY FRIEND."

I left Joshua alone and walked to my house.

xxx

The next morning I woke up at 10AM and that means I'm late for school. Really late. I wanted to stand up but something held me down. I saw my cousin Seungkwan.

{ Seungkwan is Sooyeon's cousin. They are really close but Seungkwan can't visit Sooyeon so often because he lives on Jeju Island. }

"Seungkwan? What are you doing here?", I felt really weak.

I sat down and Seungkwan greeted me with a hug.

"Sooyeon noona! I missed you. I have to tell you that you are really sick and that's why you can't go to school today. Mom and Auntie left. I'm taking care of you for today!", I smiled at him and he gave me some honey tea.

"Thank you!"

xxx

Seungkwan and I were talking the whole day. About his life on Jeju Island and about my life here in Seoul.

We also had a lot of fun. I was really thankful because I wasn't really feeling happy these days but thanks to him I feel really happy.

_____________________

END OF CHAPTER FIVE! AND I wanted to thank you for the 700+ reads! Thank you for your support! And just like I said in the Intro...I'll always add more members! Chapter Six coming soon!