California

It was like any other day: boring. Jess and I still talk every now and then but ever since I moved things have gotten a bit better we talk a bit more she gave up her stupid crush or so she says. But I still hate how I'm compared to James and Jaden all the time.

It's been to years since I've written in this diary but still and now it's worse. I'm not as smart as James and not as athletic as Jaden. Why can't I be my own person? Because of the family I have with my mom Julie Grace, one of the best designers in the world and my father is Jacob Grace pro football player you have a name to live up to and I don't.

I'm not really pretty or even beautiful to some but I've never felt that way. I've always felt ugly and I've only started to love my self and it's a struggle.

Enough about this school is starting soon and like I mentioned before we moved. We just moved to California for my mom's job and even a little for my dad. But I'm glad because it means I get to start over and make a new life for my self.

I should mention that we're going to some special bording school that's sposedly amazing but I'll fine out soon enough. Right now I'm gonna go to bed because I'm tired the plane ride was long and then I had to unpack but at least I got to chose my room.

I have the biggest room out of all seven. Yes I said seven. But it's not much lager than the master bit it is and it has a walk in closet and it's own bathroom.

Well talk to you soon diary.

.....mmmmm....mmmm....mmm.....

Hey I know I haven't updated in forever. But anywho I'm back and I want to know if I should write how her day was in her point of view and then do the diary thing at the end of the chapter. Tell me what you think and sorry it's do short