My sad life

Is it normal to just suddenly stop being best friends? Well were still best friends just I don't feel like it much anymore.

Well enough about my problems.

So to tell you a little about me I'm only 15. I live in. a small town in Michigan. My name is Holly Madison Grace. I have one older and one younger brother. The younger and one is about 8 minutes younger than me and the older is about 8 minutes older. Yup were triplets.

I ride the bus to school and I hang out with my friends and my best friend Jess but we kinda have had a falling out lately and it sucks.

I think it's because of that boy she likes. Jack Miller. He likes her back you can tell but they refuse to admit it. Maybe it's because Jack's popular or something but I don't know.

Shes changed alot and it sucks. She was sweet and kind but not she's bratty, rude, but most importantly over dramatic.

I'm so confused and it's not like I have anyone to talk to cause Jess was the one who I would talk to. I could go to my friend Tegan but it wouldn't be the same.

Wow I feel like this is all about my problems and it kinda is considering this is my diary but it shouldn't be all about my problems so I think that I might at a few stories I make up in my head but I have no clue. So good bye for now.

....mm....mm....mm....mm....mm....mm....

Ok so I hope you are liking it. Also thanks for looking at see ya next time