Don't Leave Me (Sehun & You) Part - 3 the final

Now I was packing my stuff to move to my new house I'll be moving in about 2 weeks, and for those past 6 weeks Sehun always came to my house and begging for forgiveness and wanted to start from beginning. But I didn't let him in and didn't talk to him.

Sehun P.O.V

After telling my friends that we broke up, they got mad at me because of what I did. They said that she was the kindest and funniest girl they've ever met. And now they can't meet her because of me. After visiting her many times and after some weeks I was visiting her house again, I knocked on the door and she opened it but it wasn't her. It was someone I didn't know or seen before and asked them where _____ were. And they said that she had moved to a new place. I was shocked and confused.

I'm in my new house which is really amazing and really suits my taste. I'm feeling really happy. 

5 days later - 

I'm hanging out with my friends both girls and boys and we were having fun until, one of my friend said "Isn't that you ex-boyfriend ____?" And I looked and saw Sehun looking at me and the boys around me. He had a jealous look but I didn't care and told them that we should go. And so we did, I didn't look back and why should I.

Starting something new is always fun for me.

I know it's hard for him but he should learn to move on.

----------

Sorry for this last part of the story. I'm really stressed and I wanted to end this story.

Not very good I know.

Sorry I'll do better.