LOVE&LOVE = LOVE - SUNGGYU (INFINITE)

_____ means your name oki?! :)

"I like you."

Was all I wanted to tell him but why was it so hard to tell him?...

Was it because he's a bad boy but also a good boy and I'm an ordinary girl. I'm known for the "Nerd", some students in the school even call me "The naturel beauty" because I don't wear any make-up.

My bestfriend Jenny always tells me that he likes me too but I don't think so. So one day I asked her why she thinks that he likes me too and she told that if a boy tease you then he likes you. But who knows maybe he really does.

Sunggyu's P.O.V ..

Today is Monday and it means another day in the school and it also means that I get to see ______. She's really beautiful and I like it how she doesn't wear any make-up and the most importande thing is that she's strong and doesn't care about the haters. I wish I could tell her about my feelings but I don't know if she likes me too because of my teasing, but I only tease her because I like her and that's the only way I get her attention.

Your P.O.V ..

It's Monday AGAIN?!!! I didn't feel pretty well but I needed to got to the school becuase I have many test I need to do. So I got of the bed really lazy and walked to the bathroom in slow motion like real slow motion, I don't think that anyone would notice that if it was an action movie. Because they'll think that the editor had edited like that but in real life it was me who was slow.

Sunggyu's P.O.V ..

The class has already started and she still not here. Where are you? The teacher will kill you ______-ah!! When will she come I miss her so much, I can't wait to see her. Why is she so late?! I hope that nothing bad have happened to her. Ohhh please god! Where's she? I was reading my book and also I was thinking about her, suddenly somebody knocked on the door.

Your P.O.V ..

I was finally in front of the class I was scared of Ms.Kim she gets really mad if you're not in time. And also I was afraid of Sunggyu. So I took a deep breath and knocked on the door and hoped for the best. I hope that she'll not kill me. She opened the door and told me to wait for her by her desk, so I did so.

Sunggyu's P.O.V ..

I looked up and the teacher opened the door there she was the beautiful girl I've waiting for. The teacher told her to stand by her desk so ____ did so.

Your P.O.V ..

I was waiting for the teacher to say something it felt like hours, I'm so nervous. The Ms.Kim started to yell at me.

"Why are you late?!"

I have to say something but I'm scared.

"I didn't feel pretty well this morning and I overslept. I'm so sorry teacher please forgive me I won't do it again I promise."

I talked calmly to her because I didn't want her do more furious.

"I understand but you still need to be punished."

"Okay Ms.Kim."

"So your punishment is you're gonna clean the class room when it's lunch break so there's no lunch for you."

"But teacher I'm sick I need to eat." I wanted to yell at her but I respected her so much.

"Well dear next time be on time so this wouldn't happenen again. Anyways after that you'll need to clean the principal's office, when you're finished go to your lesson with your class and when the school ends you'll need to stay and clean the corridors. Understand?!"