chapter 1*

Amys pov:/

I arrived at this weird castle, I can't believe my parents sent me to this,
This what seems to be called 'Hogwarts'. But here I go might aswell make the most of it while im 16 turning 17 in January. I guess 'hogwarts' won't know whats coming. Hah I bet their expecting im a goody too shoes and a 'geek'. Haha I hear there is a Harry Potter round here. Sounds hot but apparently hes the chosen one and I think he is a nerd but all I know is that he has a two best friends called Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley. I guess if this is a keeno gang I guess I have to corrupt them to be more troublemaker and loud. So here goes.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the gates of this wafty place called hogwarts, this letter says because im a new student I have to go to Professor Dumbledore's office. Where ever and who ever that is. Theres a teacher there I guess ill go ask him. Hes wearing a black cape/ suit. Might aswell try and make a 'good impression' to make me look 'good'.

"Hi I erm I was just wondering where is Dumbledore's office? " I said acting 'shy'

" why shouldn't you be in lesson? " he said.

"I... im new here and I was told that I should go to the proffesors office first thing today and may I ask who are you like whats your.. er ..name" I spoke.

"Im Professor Snape and I teach the dark arts and oh you must be Amy Rogers in year 10? Sure I'll show you to Dumbledore."