Episode 88....

Rani pov__

"Uff" She sighed tiredly while laying on the bed. But soon she is disturbed by continuous knocks on her chamber door. She irritatedly stood up before moving towards the door.
She opened the door only to see her husband Dushasan standing outside.

"Aap, itna raat mein idhar kya kar hain" She asked in surprise.
"Do you have any problem me being here" He asked while raising on of his eyebrows.
"No, I don't have any problem" She denied while shaking her head.
He nodded his head before gesturing her to give him space so he can enter inside. She nodded her head moving aside so that he could enter inside.
She closed the door before moving towards her bed.
She saw her husband is removing his jewelry from his body.
"Tum jao so jao, main aa raha ho yeh sab nikalne ka baad" Dushasan said without looking at her.
Nodding her head, she lay down on the bed. She turned over to her right side before looking out the window.
Soon she felt her husband presence behind her.
He shifted near her before sliping his arm around her, pulling her even closer to him. He sighed contentedly.
A smile that involuntarily spreads across her face.
"You haven't slept yet" Dushasan asked.
"No,I was waiting for you" She replied.
"Ok, you go to sleep" Dushasan said.
Nodding her head, she closed her eyes still with a smile.

Dushasan pov__

It feels like heaven to have her in his arms.
Seeing her sleeping peaceful in his arms he realised she was his loving home.
He gently removed his hold without disturbing her sleep,
He stood up.
He moved towards the balcony and stood near the railing.

The night breeze is blowing through his hair, making him slightly shiver

He was shocked when he first found out that he is in love with his wife but now he understand why she is worth to be loved immensly.
She was worth whatever chaos she brought, and he never once forgot it.
He didn't want to fall in in love or need someone. He really didn't want anything. But then, she appeared and now he started wanting everything.
She is like his never ending thought.
Now he wanted her more than he had ever wanted anything, he craved her deeply insatiably impossibly. The fire from her eyes. His hands,his mouth and his eyes on her is his only salvation he wants.
He wants her,she is his definition of desire.
He looked back to see his sleeping beauty.
He is mesmerized by the serene face she is having while sleeping.
He moved slowly towards the bed before kneeling near the side of the bed where she is sleeping.
He softly tuck her hair behind her ears.
"I am in love with you and entire being. I don't think I will know how to love someone else the way I love you, you are the last person I ever want to love like this and I promise you that i will hold on to us until my hands are buried by the earth" He whispered while caressing her check gently.