Chapter 1: The Beginning Of The Story

The narrator

Hello everyone, today I'm gonna have a tale story, in case you didn't seen it before, this tale story is about Foxed: the secret cave of mine, The origin foxed short film is written by James Stewart.

Well, maybe not long as a movie,
So It all started when the group of teenagers and children were working in the secret cave of mine, A group of Foxes forced the children to work the mine forever, as an slaves.

If the teenager or children even run away and attempted escape , The foxes would take over their lives, or tortured.

*Insert opening music "Underground" by tom waits*

🎶Rattle big black bones in the danger zone🎶

🎶There's a rumblin' groan down below🎶

🎶There's a big dark town, it's a place I've found🎶

🎶There's a world going on underground🎶

🎶All the trucks unload beyond the gopher holes🎶

🎶Rattle big black bones in the danger zone🎶

🎶There's a rumblin' groan down below🎶

🎶There's a big dark town, it's a place I've found🎶

🎶There's a world going on underground🎶

Amaya Pov

It's been a whole month and weeks, since we got kidnapped by a group of foxes, we've been working here for days until we notice a 16 year old name "Arnold" who looks at the poison bat, covering itself with a wings.

"Ay, Arnold, what is you doing?" The Other said, everyone looks at Arnold staring at the poison bat until he step towards the bat "Yo! Don't let the gross bat face bite your eyeballs!" The another one said and Arnold doesn't listen, However, Arnold take a directly look to the poison bat.

My eyes went winded, and I knew the poison bat would probably bit him to sent venomous in his blood cells, "Arnold, you better not playing around like for real!" Other one said, they calling his name kept yapping at him, Arnold slowly open the bat wing until the poison bat hissed, The bat quickly flew to bit right of his eye to make infection disease and screamed echos "AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Emily letterson POV

My name, is Emily Letterson, and I were just being upset and emotional about my mom, because I used to yell at her and blame on her, but she's told me I'm being too impulsive, She really told me I have to go to school but I don't want to, because everyday I were being mixed of anxious and frustrated for going school, my mom would be stressed out if I weren't going to school anymore.