Orgin of Obedience (PT2)

A/N
the first like 200 words of this chapter was cut off from the other chapter so it'll start right as the other left off.

After that curse another came rushing in from behind you which you were able to avoid.

"Looks like someone's beat me here." It spoke but its voice was heavily distorted .

"Huh?"
"What?"
"Fushiguro this one's different isn't it.
"Yeah."

"Then you three focus on the first one. I'll exorcise this one" Itadori planned. Before sprinting at the curse while it sprayed blood at him. Luckily for him he was able to dodge it before tackling it. Meanwhile you had been killing the other curse. However it had  multiplied making it have many more come from other holes.

'This feel like I'm playing an extreme game of whack-a-mole' you thought to yourself as you kept slamming the cursed into the ground. You then saw Nobara and Megumi talking to each other so you walked over to them.

"This seems way to easy. Wasn't the danger level high Fushiguro?" You asked Megumi.

"Yeah it should be hit so far it has been easy." He replied. However as he said this Nobara was being sucked into a black portal.

"Kugisaki!" He yelled as she got sucked into the portal. However right after that the curse began to yell something while running at the portal before going through it.

"It took off! Should I just let it go?" Yuji exclaimed.

"No, go after it Kugisaki and that thing both went out the barrier she might be going up against something even more dangerous then we assumed. By athe ca contrast things here aren't so bad me and Y/N can handle this. Save Kugisaki. Go!"  Megumi explained to Yuji.  However after Yuji and went through it a portal had appeared behind you before you got dragged through.

"Y/N!" Megumi exclaimed worried.

"Don't worry about me just make sure the cursed spirit dies." you told him as you got dragged through the portal.

𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Ugh, come on cursed spirit I know your there!" you screamed out to the area around you. You had been brought out to a a clearing in a dark forest nearby. However, as if you had spoke it into reality a cursed spirit had grabbed you with a tentacle and threw you across the clearing into a tree. Luckily for you you had been able to recover it and slow yourself down so you wouldn't be knocked out instantly.

As you towards it you had been able to catch a glimpse of the cursed spirit. It seemed to be a shadow with tentacles and a glowing face that seemed to just be a mouth and eyes.

'Damn if i hadn't been able to recover that I probably would've been knocked out almost instantly by that hit. Based on that alone this might be a special grade cursed spirit.' you thought as you got up ready to fight. You decided to take the lead by running up to the curse. However, the curse opposed this by backing up attempting to keep its distance.

'The curse is definitely made for mid to long range meaning that if I want to beat it I'll have to get close to it.' you thought before continuing to rush at the curse. As you ran towards it the curse the curse use it's tentacles to attempt to stop you. You were able to avoid most of them with one scratching your cheek. You had been able to catch up with the curse and land a blow on it which seemed to injure a few of its tentacles. The monster however was able to hit you with one of the tentacles knocking you back.

'So I was right it's weakness is close up combat. If I can keep close to it I would win but I can't take many more hits. Sure my swings are getting more powerful but if i take anymore of its hits I could die.'

After taking a second to recover from the hit to get up before you feel a liquid coming down from your forehead. You lifted your hand up to feel it before seeing your hand soaked in blood.

'Shit, this is definitely a special grade I definitely need to play more cautiously'

You hold your bat up before rushing at the the special grade at high speed. However, as if it had been able to predict you it whipped you with one of its tentacles on your shoulder causing a large cut which tore part of your shirt off with it before it tried hitting you again in the head. However you were able to recover from the other hit and catch the tentacle with your mouth before swinging your bat at its head which landed dealing a good amount of damage to it.  Seeing you had it in a good grasp it hit you on your back with other tentacle making you let go before falling backwards stumbling. As you stumbled the curse continued to land blows on you before hitting one last blow to your chest making you fall back onto the floor. The curse looked down as you fell onto the ground before looking at its injuries.

However as the curse stood there it felt something off before turning around to see you behind it with your bat straight to its head. Despite the attempt the curse made to block the hit your bat smashed it into the ground causing large cracks in the ground and dust and plants nearby to be lifted up into the air.

'Finally... if it hadn't bought the fake death it would've just finished me off right there. I need to find someone...'

After thinking about what just happened you got up before  begging to walk around until hearing a familiar voice nearby.

"Y/N?" You could hear Itadori nearby as you turned around before seeing him.

"Yo!" you yelled out to him between breaths as you walked up to him, "What happened to you? Is Fushiguro ok?"

"No need to worry we found him we were looking for you. Are you alright?" He asked you as you walked over to him with your bat in your hand.

"My foot,head, and chest all feel like shit right now. Can we just leave? I wanna get to Ms. Shoko before this gets infected or I bleed out."

"Alright." Itadori replied back before heading back to the bridge where you all entered the veil before entering the same car from earlier.

A/N
i'm so sorry for such late chapter release I've been dealing with some mental health stuff rn so I've been gone for a while but I'm back. However I might release a extra chapter where it's not a episode soon heavy maybe though and if I did it would probably be short and just you training with Gojo or something like that. Also I improved my writing so yeah.

Word Count: 1174 words