𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

"They're making Gojo do this all by himself?!?" Itadori questioned as you, him, a grade one sorcerer and her brother stood in a cemetery, "I understand the logic but there has to be something we can do to help him out. Be his backup or something."

As he said that the grade one's brother walked up to Itadori before handing him a bag.

"Yeah and they agree with you. That's why we're heading to Shibuya now." She answered him before her brother went back to him and took the bag from him.

"I can't believe that they're forcing my sister to be his backup. That Satoru Gojo. He thinks he's a big shot or something." The boy would say complimenting his sister.

"He is a big shot so don't treat him like he's some ordinary guy." She responded to him.

"Well your no ordinary women yourself big sister." The boy would continue to compliment his sister.

"Ahh UiUi you are truly adorable and that's why I love you." The grade one would say finally giving you the names of her brother.

'This seems really weird. Why is he talking about her like that. Better yet why is she talking about him like that?' you would think to yourself while watching the twos conversation however as you were thinking you were interrupted by a phone ringing.

"Hello MeiMei here. Oh? Itadori, Y/N we have a change of plans." MeiMei told the both of you before beginning to walk away with you and Itadori following her.

"Another veil like the one over Shibuya was lowered over Meiji Shrine Station. We're heading to that one instead. We are running so try to keep up." She would tell the two of you.

"You bet!" Itadori replied.

"Alright then!" you also replied to her.

𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

After receiving a mission briefing the four of you had made your way to the entrance of Meiji Shrine Station where all of you had stopped temporarily.

"What are we doing we have to hurry!" Itadori yelled out to the two of them as y'all stood there.

"Shh can't you see my sisters currently sharing the crows perception?" UiUi told Itadori, "It's a process that takes concentration so be quiet."

"It's alright I don't mind if you talk." MeiMei would tell Itadori contradicting her brother.

"Big Sis why do you always contradict me?" UiUi would complain to MeiMei.

"Hmm...I've got the gist of it. you two which would you prefer, killing lots of weak transfigured humans or killing one powerful cursed spirit? Knowing both of you it's probably the later." She would tell the two of uou before pulling out her phone and showing you two the map, "Here's the map it shows the station. The transfigured humans are on level B4. The majority of normal people are probably on level B5."

"Probably?" Itadori questioned.

"The crowd I use are imbued with cursed energy so they couldn't enter level B5. I'm guessing they're forcing people to level B5 thus serving them up. Also my crows got hunted down here, around B2. This is likely where the curse that lowered the veil is hiding. Maybe they are planning to hunt down any humans that come up to B4. Maybe it has something to do with the veils conditions. It's not clear to me yet. Why choose this positioning and why isolate level B5." MeiMei explained to both of you before Itadori pointed down into the station.