Claudia Drozdov

Full Name: Claudia Drozdov

Aliases: Carolyne Nonnie Clark (Human)

Age: 28 (Biologically) 203 (Chronologically)

Gender: Female

What series found in: DBGT, DBZ, DBS, XENO

Sexuality: Omnisexual (Preference: Males)

Personality: Calm, Cold, Intelligent, Caring, Serious, Artistic

Race: Vampire (Cursed)

Backstory: Originally known as Carolyne, Carolyn lived in a town known as 'Grenville' with her mother and older brother, who were in middle class. At the age of 3, she wandered out of the house in fright from her mother being intoxicated with alcohol and kept hitting her brother. Carolyne ran out of town to an abandoned rich area and saw an abandoned manor that looked thousands of years old yet still rich and working. When walking inside it, she was greated by a vampire known as Lucifer and he had cursed the Carolyne into a vampire, finding if using his fangs it would be rude since she is a child. This lesd to her past memories being erased when she was human and only remembering she had a mother and brother. She lived with Lucifer for some time and later ended him after he tried to manipulate Carolyne to become his wife. After his death, she completely changed her name and refused to ever remember it ever again. Now, she lives under the abandoned manors roof at night, alone as everything inside is black, gold and red with the lingering feeling of watching over everything and anyone who enters.

Transformations: Bat (Transforms into a bat), Crow (Transforms into a crow), Bloodshed: Claudia goes into Bloodshed when she loses her anger; her eyes turning blood red and maroon ki/energy forms around her body, black cracks appearing on her body as she cannot control her form and must need help in order to stop, killing anyone in instead; including love ones.

Skills: Longevity, Flight, Ki Blast, Sucking Blood, Silent Gaits (The ability to walk extremely quietly, also known as a Rhythm Echo as when walking quietly, doubles of the person begin to form), Superhuman Stealth, Superhuman Speed

Crushes in Rps: Zamasu (Doesn't show but does care), Cooler (Only after finding out his plans), Demigra, Towa

Allies in Rps: Fu, Casava (50/50) (@TheSupremeFanfic), Broly, Android 17, Android 18, Dabura, Demigra, Towa

Appearance: Black wavy long hair, grey/bluish skin with black veins/cracks around her eyes/cheeks, scleras (the white part of the eyes) are black and iris' are blood red, long black cape that touches the ground, black sharp nails, long bicuspid teeth, black victorian dress (long sleeves, shows some of her bust), gold necklace with red ruby in the middle, black fancy leggings, dark red and back heels. If all clothes were off, little cracks/veins are faintlt visible on body other than hands and some facial areas.

Family: Mother (Deceased), Elder Brother (Unknown Status, Most Likely Deceased)