Meeting between Gods

..........

I am currently in a rather awkward moment

I am in front of the GOD of this universe, it is normal to be afraid right?

Well actually, I just feel curiosity, no fear is felt in me.

I am surprised at myself, feeling fear in front of a god is normal for a human

But.....I am still human?

My self has been greatly modified during my reincarnation, which is now nothing to do with my old self.

If I had to think about a theory of the situation, and that we are the gods of this world, those who will create the very balance.

The one in front of me is perhaps the god of creation, the being above all.

And me ...... I am perhaps the god of destruction, the being below all.

If we think about it, it's logical, the universe has just formed, surely with the Big Bang,....... I say maybe.

We've been in front of it for a few minutes and frankly I'm fed up, I'm going to start chatting.

......

But how? Languages ​​don't even exist yet? French, English, Japanese or all the other languages ​​are created among humans.

But wait... there's a language I should try

Me: ◇○♡●■○♡°•♡○■•? (Hello?)

When I said it, it would be incomprehensible to everyone, even to my old self, because it is not known anywhere

This language was given to me when I arrived, perhaps the language of the gods, a basic language given so that the gods of this world could communicate.

I don't know why I got it and quickly forgot about it, but now I understand, it was meant for both of us.

???:◇○♡●■○♡°•♡○■•♡•♤○■○♡○■○
(Hello to you too.) He said warmly

Ah! He understood, and I understand too, now that the means of communication is set, a conversation is necessary.

Me:♡•♤○■•♡•♡•♡■○■○■□•♤•♡○□□•♤•
(So.... What's your name?) I said politely.

???:°◇○♤■°■°□•■°■°?□°♤•□•°■°♤•□°■°◇°◇♤○■■•◇°♡■○♡•■○♤■•♤○□•♤•□•♤•■•■•♤•
(A name? I didn't need one before but maybe it could help us, call me.. White) he said with reason

Mmmh, White like the shades? Well that makes sense, there is no example of a name to use but wait.....

Me: ♤•□•♡°■•♤°■•♤•°♤?
(do you know the shades of white?) I say with confusion

White: ♡°◇•♡○■°♡°♤○•♤°♤♤°? □•♤°■•♤°□•♡•■•♡°■•♡○■○■○♤•♡♤°□•♤○□•♤•□•♤•□●°♤°♡°□□•□°°■°♤°□•♤•■•□•♤•■•□•♤
(do you know him too? at my "birth" I received knowledge that came from nothing, whether it was colors, stars, black holes and everything that was absolutely necessary to know, I searched for a long time but I found nothing at all about their origin, do you know why?) He said while questioning me

Mmmh basic knowledge? He is not omnipotent and omnipresent? Well he has just been born so his powers are still primary, the knowledge perhaps comes from the fact that he received from a superior being, who could help him in his task as creator.

.......

What? If parallel universes exist, the multiverse, the omniverse perhaps exist! That would be anything but stupid.

Now that he says it, I received knowledge that I did not even know in my inner life, it is perhaps from the same origin.

Me: ♧°◇•♤○♤•♧°♧◇°♤○◇°♤°♧•♤■○◇°♧○♤■○◇°♤■•♡○■°♡■•♡°■•♡•◇°♤•♡◇°♡•♤•◇°◇♡°♤•(I'm just as confused as you, I received the same information but I didn't really want to look it up, I was still in my training when I received the knowledge

White:♤°♡■•♤•■°♡°♡°♡■•♡○■•♤□•♤°■•♡○■°♡•■•♤■•♡•■•(Mmh OK, so we may never know.....) he said disappointedly

White: ■°♤•□°♤°♤□••♤°□•■°□? (And you, what's your name?) he said

Now I'm at a loss for words.....what's my name?

I could maybe give my name from my first life, but it wouldn't make sense given my situation.

I'm not my old self anymore, I am a god.

......

I will take the same idea as White

Me: ♤°□•♡○■°♡■°□○□○♡°♤■○♤•(My name is Dark)

White: ■•♡•■°♡■•♤○■■°♡■□□•♤○■•(Did you take my idea? It suits you well) he said with a big smile

We are on good terms then, that suits me. I don't feel like fighting at all right now, plus I feel a connection between me and him, maybe because we are opposites.

Me: ♤°■○□°♡•°♡■•♡•■°♡•■♡○■•♡•■♡°■•♡•■•♡■•♡°■°♡•■•♡■•♡°■°♡•■•♡°♤•♡•■•♡°■○□○♡°♡°■~♤•■(So, you know our duty, our responsibility, the balance of creation and destruction?)

I would like to be clear about our work, it is very important for the future, we are still building the universe so it can wait, but we have to be ready.

White: ♤°□•♤°■•♤•□○•♤♤°□•♤•■•♤•■•♤•■♤•}•♤•■•♤•■•♤°□•♤°■•■□•♤•■°♤•■♤•■•
(Yes! I could CREATE so many things!!!! I have so many ideas that I could EXPLODE) he says powerfully as his power overflows with light

Me: ■♡°■○♡°♤•♡○!■♤■•♤•♡°■•♡○■•♡•■•!♤•■•♤•■♤•■•♤•■•♤• ■•♤•■•♤•■■•■•!

(Wow, calm down! You have to be careful with your creations! Just wait for the universe to form correctly before creating anything!)

Wow, now I think I know where Charlie's character comes from,

Now that I remember, what will I do about Hazbin Hotel? ....
I'll see that later. I already have to solve my current problems

White:♡°■■•♡°♤•♤■•■°♡■•♡■•♡°■♡°♤•■°♡■•■•♤°♤•♤•♡°♤°♡°■• ♡•■•♡°■°♡•■•♡•■•♡°♤°♡•■•♤♤(Mmh you're right, let's wait a bit and when the time comes before creating, you could join me for a walk ?I'm so bored because no one can talk to me) he said, calming down.

Me:♤•■•♤•■•♤■•♡°■•♡•■°♡■•♡•■°♡■•♤○♤□○■○♡°♡•■•♡( Mmmh OK, I join you, I have nothing to do anyway)

It might do me good, at least I would have company