Meeting of the Overlords and the Creed of the Apostles of Chaos

With all the extermination mess going on, I might have to warn my fellow Overlords during Wednesday's meeting.

Usually I send Malenia, one of my strongest creations, to tell the most important information at the moment.

(Author: Malenia The Unbeatable)

(Let me solo her: sup)

(Author: BRO WT-)

The Apostles of Chaos is not only the strongest faction in the circle, but it is also just as much in the most sensitive information.

As long as you have a suitable price, the information will be given the same day and the Information will be detailed as much as possible depending on the price received.

I thank my Ombret Ninja again

It's creation, we develop one of my powers, invisibility

She's not at the same level, but she's still very strong.

And even without this power, they are very stealthy

There are also my Knights of Shadows

Their job is to keep my neighborhood tidy, and they do a great job

Their strength outclasses the average demon, so hardly anyone pisses them off

But what is special about my creations is that they are sensitive, they feel feelings, each Shadow has its own character trait

But everyone is totally loyal, me their creator

Over time, I opened my faction to the rest of the circle, but mainly to the Hellborn, the imp and the hellhound, and quite rarely to the fishermen.

I needed staff for logistics and manual labor, and the hellborn, imps and hellhounds were perfect for that.

Imps and hellborn were there for logistics, and manual labor was reserved for hellhounds due to their above-average strength.

I gave them a good salary, including insurance and housing.