Bonding with the Lions

Dining Hall:

Y/N's POV:

I'm in the Dining Hall eating dinner. 

Y/N's Mind: Now that the ball is over, the food is now back to the basics. (bitter) But I'm still very bitter about the fact that Hapi and Raphael both ate my share before I could finish it! 

I keep eating. 

Y/N's Mind: (sulks) I'll never eat anything that good again. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 

???: Y/N! 

I stop sulking and turn to whoever's talking to me. 

Y/N: (smiles) Hey, Annette. What's up? 

Annette: (smiles) Not much. Is it cool if I eat with you? 

Y/N: (smiles) Sure. I don't mind. 

Annette: (smiles) Great! 

She sets her plate down and sits next to me. We start eating. 

Annette: I feel like it's been so long since we've hung out like this. 

Y/N: Yeah. It's been forever. How've you been? 

Annette: I've been good. (guilty) Except for the fact that I caused an explosion the other day while on cooking duty the other day. 

Y/N: (surprised) That was YOU?! 

Annette: (embarrassed) H-Hey now. How was I supposed to know the oven would blow up if I use lightning magic to set the fire? 

My eyes widen upon hearing that. 

Y/N: (shocked) Wait a minute. Why did you use lightning magic to do that? 

Annette: (embarrassed) I-I thought things would go faster if I just shocked the food in the oven. 

Y/N: (smirks) And instead, you ended up burning the food and blowing up the oven. 

She buries her head into her hands. 

Annette: (embarrassed) C'mon. Now I feel worse. 

I put my hand on her back to console her. 

Y/N: Now, now. Happens to the best of us. (smirks) I mean, sure. Most people are smart enough not to blow stuff up. (smiles) But other than that, everyone fucks up at some point. 

She looks at me. 

Annette: (sulks) That's not any better, you know. 

Y/N: Well... guess not. 

Annette: (sulks) I just wish I wasn't so clumsy. 

Y/N: Oh, come on. You're not that clumsy. 

Annette: Last week, tripped over so many barrels, that it made a complete mess of the Dining Hall. 

Y/N: That wasn't so ba-

Annette: And then a few days later, while I was watering the plants in the greenhouse. I may have almost set the greenhouse on fire as well. 

Y/N: (shocked) How the fuck did that happen?! 

Annette: (embarrassed) W-Well you know how plants eat sunlight? I thought it might go faster if I just cast Fire and Abraxas at the same time.