Whisperpaw

she/her

pure white pelt || greenish grey eyes

cat type: white norwegian forest 

personality: quiet and mysterious to strangers (mostly everybody) but an upbeat fireball to friends

Whisperpaw doesn't believe in love or trust or any of that sort of nonsense. No cat loves you and no cat should be trusted. This sort of attitude spiked from within her as soon as her parents died when she was only a moon old.  Whisperpaw believed that her parents had gravely betrayed her trust and found her love for them (which she thought was undying) dwindling. Her parents had been the only two cats whom she had voluntarily been energetically playful towards. She had trusted that they would be there for her entire life. 

After her parents lost their lives to a bout of green cough that ravaged the entirety of Windclan, Whisperpaw turned away from pitiful society and let her mind be absorbed by the life of a medicine cat. Born to fight, Whisperpaw slowly starts to despise the green leaves that she has to sort day after day. Crawling out of the mind-numbing mental pit that she had dug for herself, she opens up and falls deeply in love with Kindlekit. 

Finally, warmed and determined from the love that burns inside of her, Whisperpaw finds the strength to start socialising with her clan once more. However, she is forever bound to her role as medicine cat, never to escape. 

...

||CLOSED||