-Hear me out-

A/n's note

Let me be clear, This is NOT an chapter update.

This is an apology. A true heartfelt one.

As many of you have already noticed, the updates and chapters have getting less and less for many months.

I have been saying so many constant excuses which I know you know are pointless and make no sense but still you guys have been supportive and have let it pass.

But, Now is the time I come clean.

My original plan when I started writing ~Magic?Me?~ was to write it ONLY for the time being. I genuinely only wrote this to learn how to professionally write, to learn the process of writing, editing, engaging with the plot, characters, etc, to find my OWN writing style. And then abandon the fanfiction like it never existed and focus on my Original real fantasy web novels which I have to publish on Kindle later on.

I never really actually made something real with this fanfiction. It was just an idea and my passion took over and I wrote it. Yes, I might've multiple times mentioned that I have so much to give you in the future. I was lying.

I had nothing.

I only a little plot of idea which was till Prisoner of Azkaban. Nothing real after that.

BUT

I have finally realised how horrible person I was being. You guys have shown so much support for the fic and look forward to it everytime I publish a new chapter. You didn't deserve it.

So, I took an unannounced Hiatus, watched the movies a hundred times, read  all the seven books a whole lot of times, Did the both at the same time, grasping everything I could in my hands and brain. 

And completed it.

And now I can proudly say, I have EVERYTHING I wanted to show you.

Now, we have the complete version of ~Magic?Me?~ till the end and also after that, an ever after too.

So as an irresponsible Author, I request you to please keep looking forward to this fanfiction. It means the world to me. And forgive this author with mercy.

The next chapter will be published soon.

You'll get a new chapter in every three days, I plan to finish this series by the end of the year so I could publish my own web novels professionally in the beginning of the year 2025.

So, Sorry again and Stay Safe, Love yah!