chapter 5 : the long ride

"Oh! you woke up a little late today"
A fainted voice came from across the hallway ; the next thing you know it's agent red running towards you with a bowl of cereal ."Here you go you like cereal don't you ?"asked rose trying to make a good impression on the little farie."yes, maybe depends on which one it is , but I like pancakes better"said the little farie like she had just been woken up. "Oh ! Well it's too late for that but...... come with me let me dress you up in a beautiful gown umm... what's your favourite colour again?" Said agent red opening a closet full of beautiful multicolored gowns all neatly hanged up in the closet.

 what's your favourite colour again?" Said agent red opening a closet full of beautiful multicolored gowns all neatly hanged up in the closet

"Wow you have a gown closet!" The little farie's mouth dropped seeing such a beautiful closet but trying to limit her excitement .
"It's purple and blue or pink, oh man! I'm a rainbow farie how do I pick one color"Said the little farie confused at to what to choose. "Okay,so tell me your least favorite color please" asked agent red patiently . At last she chose one gown which was mainly purple and blue and filled with glitter and having a purple bow and a ribbon as the belt . Also having the same ribbon and bow thing tying her buns .

Fast forward a few hours everyone is sitting in the hallway waiting for "someone "

Fast forward a few hours everyone is sitting in the hallway waiting for "someone " . "Hey! what's that rumer about girls taking too long to get ready;huh who wrote that" said Rose foreshadowing sky taking too long to get ready . At last everyone is ready and they have started going in the private jet as they are walking in sky try to pull one of his stupid pranks and stretches his leg out to trip the little fairy but it back fires as agent red is always watching and trips him instead. "hey ! anyone has any ideas for playing something ?"asked sky clearly getting bored .
L
"Hey *snaps fingers* hey, Mrs agent can you please get me a glass of orange juice or we can make noodles together please " Said the little farie as she is hungry. "But I don't want to I will just order doordash "said sky trying to resolve the problem. "Oh yeah ! Order doordash in the middle of sky that is correct correct "said Rose sarcastically .
Suddenly the door to the jet opens in fog in middle of sky with the help of hooks and two black figures walk in .

Agent red now alerted grabs her foldable staff and gun from her pocket and points it at the figures. Rose quickly puts farie behind her back and alerts agent black . "I'll shoot I am really really not kidding I'll shoot ; IF you try to hurt her " said agent red now tightening her grip to the gun . Agent black signals rose that he in fact does not have a gun . Rose throws a gun at sky but just before sky catches it one of the more feminine figures jump up in the air and grabs the gun that rose throws at sky.
"Okay, so this is how the new ones are trained"one of the figures speak. "Who are you ?and more importantly why are you here?"asked Rose suspiciously still pointing the gun at them. "Oh ! See the newbe speaks"a masculine voice probably from one of the figures says ." Oh leave her alone, or else " Said sky trying to protect rose and the little farie.

"Oh is that you Rose ?" Said one of the figures . "Firstly how do you know my name? and secondly who the heck are you ?"asked Rose confused but still alerted "what you don't remember me now " Said one of the figures revealing herself as agent yellow . "And me I am agent green "said the masculine voice . "Ummmmmmmm.......there are other agents travelling with us ?"asked rose still having suspicions at them. "Not any that I know of " Said Sky now calling miss Jade to clarify. "Hello? Miss Jade speaking who is it ?" The voice came from the phone that Sky was talking from . "Miss , miss it's me Sky is anyone else going to travel with us ? " Asked Sky . "Not that I know of"told miss Jade on the phone concerned. "Miss it's us Agent yellow and green our Jet was busted so we saw the jet with your initial and thought we would pop in " Said agent yellow trying to explain the situation . " Oh let them ,let them in, let them in "said miss Jade quickly.

"Hey we need to give you guys nicknames too "said agent red thinking of something . "Can I name one of them ?" Asked Sky also wanting to be a part of this . "Okay" sad agent red approving of sky's idea  . "Okay so your nickname is honeylemon " said agent red very proud of her idea . "My turn ,my turn ;your nickname is Wasabi " said Sky smiling . "It was once guys !" Said Wasabi annoyed . "You did what onse ?" Asked the innocent little faire . "Of course ,of course I will tell. You see what happened is he spilled Wasabi on his gun once and now his name is Wasabi forever" sat Sky looking very evil . 

At last everything is come and all of them are sitting and watching a movie when in between the movie the Jet makes a fiat kind of sound guess what is trying to feed popcorn to the jet too "well this is complete chaos " said agent red clearly annoyed at farie . "Wait ! the jet its landing " said Sky happily . "At last freedom!!" Said Honeylemon happily .

That's it for today;
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

And I'll see you next time,
Bye now