Episode 1

*DECEMBER 20, 2020*

*DECEMBER 20, 2020*

I fucking hate heels.

My feet were hurting as I walked down the pavement, making my way to the bus stop. Silently cursing at my friend for borrowing my car to impress some boy. I tried ti turn my phone on but the battery was dead. I bring my knees up to my chest, and hide my face in my knees. "Uh..excuse me? Are you okay miss?" A sweet voice asked me. Pulling my head up to glance at who spoke to me.

My god he was beautiful. "...can I borrow your phone to call my friend? My phone died.", I said lifting my phone up. He hurriedly took it out and handed his phone to me. "Do you need help?", he said quietly, glancing at my feet. "The shoes hurt...", I muttered as I dialed my friend. He quickly picked up, laughing into the phone.

"Yah. Jay. You jerk. Come pick me up because my feet hurt and I refuse to walk to back to my house in heels." "Dammit Jimin....fine where are you?" I quickly told him the address, before handing the phone back.

"Thank you...?" He bowed at me. "Geon-woo. Kim Geon-woo." "Choi Jimin." I nodded my head back as I tried to get up. He held out his hand to help me. Taking it, I stood up, noticing he was way taller than me as I bowed thankful.

"Will you be fine here with your heels?", he asked concerned as he looked at my heels. A smile was threatening to take over my face. "Yeah, don't worry about me Geon-woo...are you older than me?" He smiled softly, "Ah forgive me, I'm 25 years old." "Ah you are my oppa then." I smiled as his face flushed. "I'm 24." Soon a car drives up to us, and someone gets out. "Dammit Jimin. Don't talk to strangers!", Jay said as he got up, prepared to fight. I walked over, and flicked his forehead, making him whine. I opened the car door before turning to Geon-woo. "Oppa, do you need a ride?" He shok his head no. "I live down the street." I nodded before asking, "then, can I borrow your phone again?" He quickly took it out, handing it towards me. I input my phone number and add my name. I handed it back. "Thank you for all you help Oppa, let's hang out soon when it's not so late." He smiles softly as I waved at him before getting in the passenger seat.

Jay drives off, as music plays in the back. "He was cute." I chuckled at his response. "Of course he is. And nice? I want him to marry me." Jay laughs as he drives up to my house, pulling into the parking garage. I unlock the door before making my way to my room. "Can I crash here tonight?" "Nope. You ditched me so you got to leave.", I teased. Jay grumbled at me as he went to the guest room. I charged my phone, and hopped in the shower. After getting out, I wiped the mirror, and found myself staring at my reflection. "Hey Jimin, someone texted you!" I heard from the other side of the door. I wrapped myself with my robe, before walking out. I grabbed my phone and smiled at the text.

•Uknown*

Hi Jimin, hope you got home okay.

K.G.

I saved his number, before calling his phone, he answered quickly. "Hello?" "Hey it's Jimin. Thanks for lending me your phone earlier oppa." "O-oh of course." I laid back on my bed, staring at my ceiling. "...Can i ask you a question Jimin-ah?" "Of course." "Why were you walking late?" "I left a party, and wondered alone." "Oh...You should be more careful...With the virus going around, and how you can get hurt being alone." I let out a light laugh, as we slowly started talking. Apparently he was an only child with a single mother who owned a restaurant. He tried to help her the best he can. I told him I was an only child, with divorced parents who come from old money. We talked for two hours before we hung up. I let out a soft breathe, before letting sleep consume me.