Episode 4

Jimin watched as Gunwoo's mother fuss over her, making her heart ache with longing

Jimin watched as Gunwoo's mother fuss over her, making her heart ache with longing. Apparently, Gunwoo accidentally told them, and his mother came to go see her. She was going to be discharged, without her father's permission, and since her home was still a mess, so she was going to their home in the meantime. She changed into a warm sweater that Gunwoo told his mother to give her. She put on some sweats, and they walked down to the first floor. As they walked to the door, there was someone blocking the exit. "Father...", Jimin said, as Gunwoo's mother held on to her arm. Mr. Park was standing tall behind her father, as well as several doctors and nurses, all wearing masks. He holds out a hand, a small bag dangled from it. Jimin reached out, taking the bag, before wrapping her arm her body. "...Stay warm..." He bowed at Gunwoo's mother, and walked off, as the others bowed at the women, following closely to her father. "Was..that the director?" "Yeah....My father....Shall we go?" "Yes, lets get you home my sweet girl." They walked out the door, unaware at Mr. Choi was watching them from a distance, his heart ached before walking off, his daughter's face still on his mind. The bag remained unopened.

They arrived at the home, and quietly ate dinner and went to bed. Jimin laid in Gunwoo's bed, staring at the ceiling, and felt safe. She closed her eyes, letting sleep consume her. Meanwhile, in the subway, Jun-min spots Gun-woo and recognizes him. He sends Jae-myeong to his house to kidnap his mother, completely unaware that Jimin was also at the home. Gun-woo and Woo-jin start fighting the thugs with their bare hands while dividing them into two groups. The two are being hit with baseball bats but still manage to overpower the thugs together.

When Woo-jin spots Gun-woo being pinned to a wall and beaten, he goes to save him. Gun-woo also manages to help Woo-jin when he is targeted by the thugs. The two fight passionately, trying to help each other when all of a sudden, Hyeon-jo shows up with her taser. The trio manage to beat all the thugs and flee.

In the meantime, Jae-myeong and his friends enter Gun-woo's house and his mother, wakes up scared. They kidnap her and take her away from the house. Jimin woke up to a noise, and peeked out the door, seeing these men kidnapped her. She looked around, and quickly grabbed a bat she found. She followed them outside, and hits one of them at the head. They turn around, and start trying to beat Jimin. She swung the bat, and hits the man in the head again. The bat was soon grabbed out of her hand, and she was shoved against the car, hitting her back harshly, as she fell to the ground. Another of President Choi's men, Yang-jung comes just in time to save the woman and renders Jae-myeong's friends unconscious. Jae-myeong tries to run away with So-yeon but he manages to catch him and stabs him in the ankle. Jimin rushes after them, quickly trying to untie Gunwoo's mother. She shook the woman gently, as she held her close to her. The man comes back, and looks at Jimin, and Miss Yoon, who laid unconcious. "You are the girl from last time? Are you both okay?" "She was knocked out, we need to get her help immediately." "She'll be fine, come, Mr. Choi sent me to help you." He carried Ms. Yoon, as Jimin walked behind him, barefoot. She got in the car, and they were driven to President Choi's home. "Miss Jimin, Miss Yoon, are you both okay?", President Choi asked as he looked at the injured women. "Yes...Thank you so much for helping us.", Miss Yoong said bowing. Jimin didn't bow, she just started at the old man. "How did you know we were going to be attacked?" "Instinct." She stared at him, before bowing softly. "Thank you for saving us." He nodded, as he stared at the young woman Infront of him.