18. Body and Soul

• • •

"Where is Clyde right now?" Natalia asked me. I haven't spoken while sitting on the couch. 

A while ago, I caught Mr. Gavinno staring and looking back at where I was. I have no intention of answering Ivan's wife's question after I heard from him what his wife did. 

I can't trust them.

 Not her and Not him. 

They were both here when I arrived. They must be talking about how to get rid of us. 

"Just kill me instead because I won't say a word." I said and looked sharply at the two of them.

 "Can you please leave us alone Miss Natalia? We will continue our conversation. I want to give this drunk woman's small talk." 

"If you're going to torture me, I'm telling you it won't work." I said and looked at him. There I saw that he took something from the drawer of his table. 

"Please. At least tell me if he's alive!" I turned to Natalia and just gave her a crazy smile. 

What right does she have to enter the office of Mr. Gavinno? She even wore a silky dress showing her skinny legs. I can't control my anger the moment I think about how long she will be here with him. 

"I will be back." Natalia said. 

There I felt nervous, the fact that it was just the two of us in the room and I was sitting on the couch where we had memories made and on his table where there were also memories he made me moan with his fingers.

 I haven't seen him in a long time and sitting here on his couch is something I never thought would happen after he kicked me out. 

"Where have you been for the past few weeks?" he asked. 

I know he can't trace my location unless he asks his people to follow me around. 

I did not answer. 

"Fuck." I heard him cursing before deciding to approach me.

 "Why did you come here drunk? It looks like you're getting used to this behavior. I don't talk to people who are drunk." he said and stood in front of me. I just looked down and pretended not to listen to him, even though I wanted to hug him, I endured. 

"I'm talking to you. You answer me or I'll lock you up." he said and raised his hand to touch my chin. 

He raised my face as if to say that I had no right to look down and that my eyes were only on him. Staring at him now is the moment I have been dreaming for the past few weeks. 

"I.miss.you.a.lot." I confessed to him word by word.

There he stared at me for a long time before he gave me his handsome smirk. 

"Crazy." he said while wearing his little smirk.

 "You're drunk. You smell like a shit! Your full of someone's blood, yet you came here confessing your fucking feelings for me?!" he added.

"I need your help. I can give you access to your enemies database. I can be your informant. I can do that." I finally conditioned myself not to change the reason why I'm here. I need to put aside my fucking feelings for him.

 "You're with Mr. Clyde?" He asked, reason for me to stop for what I'm about to say. 

"Uhm..." I stuttered. 

"Get up," he commanded. I was surprised when he let go of my chin and ordered me to stand up. 

He started walking so I stood up and stopped for a moment when I felt dizzy.