11. Body and Soul

• • •

"What did you say?" I stuttered and looked away. How did he know I'm broke? I saw him smirk a little and he grabbed my chin so I couldn't look away.

 "The fact that you are drunk and go over here. Saying suicidal things, who isn't broken to do those things?" I was surprised by what he said. 

"I'm not."

"Are you broke because I left you unfucked?" he asked. 

"Shit." I felt lucky when I heard what he said. I thought he knew the reason why I was like this. 

"Fuck me now." I asked 

"Too demanding." 

"Please..." 

"Sounds like broke."

 "Fuck me. Sex with me. Kiss me. Make me moan in bed." I said again and again.

 "You're crazy. Get out." when he was about to push me I stopped him. 

I grabbed his neck and there I kissed him on the lips. He responded the moment I kissed him and I felt his hand in front of me.

When his lips landed on my neck and I moaned. He started to unbutton my jeans and there he inserted his hands inside me. 

"Ugh!" I moaned when I felt his hand on my pussy. He started to rub it first and then I felt one finger inserted. I held his chest tightly. I'm also moaning from the taste of what he's doing. 

I can't help but kiss him again. 

"Spread your legs," he commanded. He was standing at this moment while in the middle of my thigh. I was sitting at his table while he thrust his finger inside me. 

"Make it slow. It hurts!" I said with closed eyes.

 "You want this?"

 "Yes." I answered while moaning. 

"Fuck! Ahh! I want you inside me." I held his face while saying that and kissed him again. 

"You're a crazy woman. You came here just to get fucked?" he said.

I didn't listen to what he said but I kissed him. I felt him remove my bra and it fell on the floor. I was wearing a strapless bra so it's easy for him to take it.

He started to massage my breasts while thrusting inside me using his finger. I moaned again and again. 

This is fucking good. 

When he lifted my clothes in half it exposed my healthy breasts. I moaned again when he bit my nipple. 

He kissed my neck, my breast back and forth while thrusting me inside. I came to my orgasm and I don't know how many times I cum because of him.

"No one wants me. Please I need you inside me. Now.." I started to unbutton his clothes but he grabbed my wrist and made me stop. 

"Get out." he said and then he removed his finger inside me. He took a tissue and wiped his hand that cleaned the wet.

I fixed myself in front of him.

 "Please reconsider my offer." I said for the last time before I left his office. 

Fuck! It was so hot! 

When I passed the hallway. I noticed they were all staring at me. That's when I noticed that I hadn't closed my jeans properly and that my nipple was visible. 

Shit! 

I hurried out and looked for my broken car. This is embarrassing! 

When I got to the apartment, I immediately fell asleep to ease my headache. When I woke up, I suddenly received a call from Mr. Akir that I need to prepare myself to meet him. 

Mr. Akir is the boss's right hand at anytime and Mr. Arnolf is his puppet in the organization. I never thought I would meet all of them when I joined the organization. 

All I need from them is information that will help me. Harming them was not in my plan, I just had a little problem that led to their sympathy. 

The reason for all this is because I want to see in person someone who chose to leave me and stay away rather than be with me. I want to hear his reason and why he had to hide from me for so long and I'll know he's going to have someone else. 

"Having a hangover coming to work is unacceptable to me. What if there is an enemy and they shoot us right now, do you think you can save yourself?" I looked at Mister Akir. 

"I'm sorry. I still have a hangover."

"Next time you drink I'll make sure you can't join the mission."

"Relax. I'm fine. I can finish this mission." I told him and gave him the assurance that I will done the transaction properly. 

"We will meet with Mr. Gil's staff. He will give us some information about Mr. Clyde." I looked at him when I remembered where I last heard that name and as far as I know I was also drunk when I heard it. 

"Mr. Clyde? Who is he?"

 "One of the enemies. He knows a lot of information and that gives him power. If we know everything he knows, the boss can kill him." 

"He sounds cool. How did he become powerful just by having information?" 

"He is a dangerous person. Even though many people want to kill him, no one can do it." 

"I'd like to work with him. I'll think about that." Mr. Akir looked at me because of what I said and then I laughed to tell him it was only a joke.

"Don't say that in front of the boss because he will kill you." I raised my eyebrows because of what I heard. 

"Can we see him? Mr. Cool slash Mr. Informant slash Mr. C?" 

"Nobody knows his face," he answered. 

"He's really cool!" I am already clapping because of amazement.

"Find out who the man behind Mr. Clyde is and when you find out go to the boss and demand him." 

"The man hiding in the shadows has nothing to do with me. He looks like a dangerous person, better be careful." I said and then I looked at him. 

"He has something to do with you. He is the reason why the boss found out about what you did. If you can figure out who that person is, the boss will surely give you whatever you want." I stopped at what he said and then thought. 

What does he mean? How did that man know what I was doing and was able to report me? Who is he?

 "Impossible. I don't know him. He can't benefit me. He can't sell the things he found out about me to anyone. Maybe he found out about me by chance." I said while convincing myself to believe that. 

Who is that person? Do I know him? Nope. That is impossible.