✿12th chapter✿⁠

IN THE HAHOE DYNASTY

It's been almost a month that Park Bogum has been crowned as a king, calmness and humbleness has never been in his dictionary and currently he was punishing the one's who has broken the rule of village of not paying the interest being taken on loan for land. According to him nothing was more superior than his pride and rules which has been prefixed by him.

<Triggered scenes ahead>

His men held a shepherd in their hold and when entered into the underground basement, bowed to the king who sat on his throne which was placed above various steps.

''He has been declining to pay the interest and is asking for some more time, when maturity date was marked today'' one of his men said in a low voice.

''I get it that my own village peoples are getting on my nerves recently, and my dear father has once told me that they would follow any of my orders, then how so that they aren't following any of it'' king said dramatically.

''Your majesty, I'm extremely sorry for such inconvenience, it won't happen again, please don't kill me, I promise to clear off the debt with interest as soon as possible'' the shepherd pleaded with a broken voice and joint hands.

''He has the guts to speak Infront of me, wow, I'm pleased and for this you will get a reward'' Bogum said getting up from the throne and walking to where shepherd was standing.

''Kill him in the brutal way, and make sure that when I say brutal it should be one, and if disappointed, you will have to face the consequences, is this SHIT clear?'' Bogum asked placing his sword on the neck of one of his men and headed out.

The pleadings of the poor shepherd could be heard all over the basement, but did it matter?!, because our king never takes back his words once spat.

''what do we do now?'' one of the men asks to which Song Kang, kings right-handed men replied ''Cut his neck and place it over that shelf and hang his remaining body above those hungry creatures''. Thats all it took for other to comply with it and they did as it was told to them.

.

.

.

''Appa, no one listens and obeys my rules, don't point out to me when all the village peoples would be dead'' Bogum said while entering his father's room who was currently resting.

''Son, I have told you many times that, first calm yourself and then do something, if you keep punishing and killing every person then who would be alive at the end, we are doing this all for the sake of our village and once you achieve the sword then to whom will you show your victory, and when the whole village would be abandoned then we will have to be part of some other dynasty, which I highly disagree. Do you get it? so, stop with your foolishness already.''

''I get it, but they get on my nerve every fucking time'' he spats back again.

''See son, you have to ace control over your emotions or else you would lose everything''

Bogum doesn't speak anything and went back to his room, after resting some time there was a knock on the door to which he hummed in response.

''Son see what I bought for you, take a look'' Rose his mother came with his favorite dish.

''Eomma can't you see that I'm resting please go out, I need some time alone'' Bogum replies.

''But it's your favorite-'' Bogum cuts her midway ''Fine, I know you would not go, so I, myself would excuse'' and like that he got up and went out.

It was a daily thing for Rose, but she still had hope that her son will change, all he need was a little love and affection, but how wrong she thought, she never missed any chance to show her love towards him but all he did was back off and disrespect her.