✿23rd chapter✿

A week has passed, and things happened to go smoothly, or well you can say situations were managed in a way that doesn't bring chaos. Jungkook have found himself getting more attached to Taehyung, he felt peace, comfort and happiness. We can say that their bond has moved slightly from friendship to somewhere near lovers but Jungkook? Heck he was still reluctant about his feeling towards the King, thought his actions and desires spoke completely different emotions.

It was a bright evening with clouds showing the beauty of stars and moon, making it a breathtaking view for every intruder. Under the same sky there were two souls struggling to fight their desires, both held different emotions fighting the urge to not let their intrusive thoughts win, but at the end of the day who were they? Human beings, so it was possible for them to behave like themselves, and let their thoughts win?

"You are so pretty" Taehyung said with heart eyes which swells with fondness whenever he sees the latter. He scanned his whole face, fighting the simple urge to not eat those squishy cheeks, squeeze them and oh those pink colored bow shaped lips, he can write whole essay about its structure, softness and how juicy it is.

The latter had a pink hue spread on his fluffy apples and why not when the handsome man itself gives you the compliment.
(MAN, I WOULD DIE ARGHHHH)

Taehyung finally controlled himself because he doesn't want to scare the younger yet, but the next words from the latter were like fuel to the fire of his desire which he is holding so desperately.

"I can never get enough of your face hyung" younger compliments with a shy smile lingering on his face, thinking about how he got this much courage to speak these lines.

That's it Taehyung lost it, he just wants to hug the latter so tight right now that there is no chance left for the younger to escape. He slowly moved closer to him while taking the sword from his hand while placing it on the nearby stool. After doing so, he softly caressed younger palms with his hot and big palms and took them in his, his other hand slowly made their way towards younger's waist whilst pulling him towards his own chest, there wasn't any force in the pull, rather it was done so tenderly that Jungkook could liquify then and there. Jungkook unable to keep his hand steady so he placed them on the latter's shoulder while clutching his shirt tightly. Their breaths fanning against each other's face, but did they protest? Nah. (dude they be definitely enjoying it)

Intensity was on its peak that both the males didn't even realize that their faces were getting closer inch by inch, when there wasn't much space left, Taehyung scanned Jungkook's whole face to look whether there is any discomfort but to his dismay younger was as eager as he was himself. They both kept looking at each other as if their souls are communicating, when Taehyung wasn't looking in the latter's eyes anymore so younger followed his gaze only to see that now older is gawking at his lips while licking his own ones. Before he could even get shy about it, he felt some soft pair of lips on his own and he knew that they were kissing. It was his very first kiss which is stolen from the king of Yangdong, though he doesn't know whether it is the same for the older too, but nevermind, he is feeling different kind of euphoria passing through his every vein, not to mention his every part of body is heating up with the desire to continue it or maybe make it last forever.

Meanwhile with Taehyung, he wasn't any different either, youngers lips were so juicy that if detached he would never get it again. He doesn't care whether he would get slap or scolding about it from the latter, but he enjoyed it, a lot. Their lips kept moving without any involvement of tongue, as if they were showing their desire and longing for each other through the kiss. Younger was hesitant at first but after some seconds, he responded equally to the kiss which made older smile in triumph. Taehyung finally took the courage and moved his palms inside younger's top to caress his bare waist, which made the younger gasp in shock, taking the opportunity older finally let his tongue slide inside younger while tasting his every part and hummed in satisfaction. When he felt a tap on his shoulder, he detached their lips and looked at younger who is breathing heavily, so he softly caressed his bare back.

After some seconds when their breaths were stable, there was deep silence between them. No one knew how to start or respond and Jungkook being himself suddenly detached himself from the older and ran away with messy steps. Taehyung sighed seeing it and internally scold himself for not confessing to younger again that how much he likes him, how much he wants him and need him in his dear life.

They were practicing sword fighting but due to some physical contacts made between them here and there they ended up like this.

(author- well i just-

readers- (smacks) continue the damn story)

.

.

.

It was almost time for Jungkook to go home, so he went outside the palace and saw Byung eun waiting for him near the horse, he was scared a bit that if Taehyung see's them going together on one horse again then don't know how he is going to react again. Then he thought, there is no such relation between them where Taehyung could restrict him right?

''let's go hyung.'' Jungkook said with a smile.

''how was your day? Are you tired?' older asked in return.

"Yes, I'm a bit tired and hungry also'' he said while pout displayed on his lips. He then remembered his first kiss and smiled a little, which was not noticed by byung eun as he was untying the ropes tied to horse.

''Hop on Jungkookie'' to which younger complied fast without giving a second thought as he was really hungry and wanted to reach home as soon as possible.

Taehyung who had been seeing this scene from the arena was no less than a fire. His blood started to boil while thinking that how can younger do this to him, doesn't he have even a bit of feeling for him? He wants nothing but to kill that person who he has never seen before. He came out of his trance when he heard,

''Jealous?'' Soo hyun says who has been watching the scene silently.

''shut up'' Taehyung replies in short while rolling his eyes, ofcourse he is jealous but he cannot say it loud, he has to maintain his pride afterall.

''liar'' hyun scoffs back.

''I found that man suspicious by the way, his scent was so powerful and yes that locket, it was made of ruby which can never be affordable by some middle-classed peoples. His whole persona speaks richness and power.'' Hyun continues. Taehyung was in deep thought after listening it, he knows that if Hyun has observed it then it would be hundred percent sure.

''find everything about him secretly and tell me'' he ordered and went away from there. Hyun sighs and began to think how to start the investigation, he likes such challenges thus he is more excited to find about the man and he will find it out within this week.

.

.

.

.

The kiss was unexpected right? Hehe i know

Have a good day :)