✿19th chapter✿

''Hyung!!'' Jungkook exclaims loudly.

''Shh don't yelp, at least invite me inside'' Taehyung replies.

Jungkook quickly steps aside giving enough space for the older to enter. He enters the room along with the older not before locking the door and enlarges his eyes, because the bed was still messy, he began to ponder, 'what will older think of him, that he is such a messy person.' So he quickly paces towards the bed and grabs all the clothes together and throw them inside the closet.

Taehyung chortles internally seeing his baby being all cute and messy.

''I'm sorry for such muddle, you can seat now'' younger says pointing towards the bed.

Taehyung sits on the bed, he also goes near him and sit alongside him, he evoked the last time when they sat like this and older confessed to him. He then shrugs off the thought and elects to make an apology to the latter.

''Hyung, I'm really sorry for my earlier acts, I shouldn't have said that'' he speaks, his head hung low when he didn't get any reply. He then looks at latter's face and saw it was blank and straight, but he got a little naughty inkling to make his hyung smile. He swiftly gets up and stands Infront of the latter, his clothed waist is the view for Taehyung's eyes. Older gulped seeing the view, he can guess by seeing that Jungkook has sharp body curves and his waist seemed so thin even beneath the cloth. His breathing being rapid, eyes dazed, but that was not the end of his suffering, as younger then takes the bold step to sit on his laps, which flew Taehyung's soul as his breath hitched, he was blank for a moment but constitutes soon.

''Jungkook what on the earth are you doing, get off'' he says in a stern voice but that didn't affect younger a bit.

''When you do it then its correct but when I'm doing, its wrong for you'' he says innocently while his doe eyes flickering under the moonlight which fell on his face. There was silence for a moment as no one could gather any courage to break it. They just stared at each other's soul, Jungkook could feel the honesty in the latter's eyes as he recalled the confession, he began to think as to whether he should give their relation a chance or not. He was in a trail of thoughts but he flinched when he felt a hand around his waist firmly.

''H-Hyung what are doing''

''You started it so let me end it'' he replies teasingly and continues ''remember that you owe me so now its time for you to repay''

''What a-are you going to d-do?'' he asks stuttering in between.

''Sleep with me for one night'' he replies with dark eyes while slight smirk spread on his face. Younger pushed him with all his strength and gets up, which led Taehyung to lay on bed not before catching youngers hands leading his body being pressed under youngers one. Taehyung swaps their positions within a span of seconds, leading to him hovering above the petite figure of the younger.

He bites youngers earlobe for a second then blows air in his ears, which sent shudders through his spines. ''let's sleep'' Taehyung whispers in his ears and lays besides him. Younger felt relieved as he did not do anything what he thought for a second, so he loosens himself and looks at older with baffling eyes.

''Wont you do anything?'' he asks in low voice audible enough for the older. Taehyung could sense how much his words scared the latter, so he thought to clarify,

''My not so innocent gguk, what did you think huh? That I will force you?'' but he got no answer from him, so he pulls the small frame towards him, that's when Jungkook rested his head on his chest, a soft smile spread across Taehyung's lip as he loved it when Jungkook takes the first move, so he continues while caressing youngers hair,