Chapter 1

Clair looked at the busy maids, working here and there, she inexpiably felt dizzy. Frowning, she looked away and put her eyes on the plants, that she planted herself on her balcony. She felt relieved.

The smells of grass, flowers, and soil always give freshness and calmness to the person.

Clair closed her blue eyes and slowly tried to fall asleep.

The scene of the young pale body of a beautiful little girl shrinking into the rocking chair and her silver hair, scattering all around her..is truly so beautiful that, if an artist saw it, they definitely would get inspiration.

However, there are always people around who don't like other people's happiness.

Sure enough, it wasn't even 10 minutes, before Clair heard the footsteps coming toward her.

Frowning, she ignored the noise, she took the cushion putting it close to her ear, trying to stop the unnecessary noise which is constantly interfering with her.

Unfortunately, the noise didn't stop, instead, she now heard the screaming and scolding.

Annoyed, she opened her eyes and impatiently asked the maid close to her," What are these noises?"

Startled, the maid came back to her senses and stopped work. She greeted the Clair and cautiously replied," My lady, the old servants and the Knights from the Duches's side came this morning. And now they are asking the audience to you. However, you rejected them so-", her voice was hesitant at first but now it was getting lower and lower until silent.

But Clair does not need her to finish speaking. It is obvious, the scene was made to force her out.

Seriously! The more you try to get away from the plot, the more you get forced into it.

That's right, plot!

This World is bl novel, that she read in her previous life. According to it, Clair was just a passerby who died young with no one to look after her. When she pierced in, the original owner was 7 years old and had already died. It was she, who had to take the weak small body out of the Duke's mansion, just for help. 

Just by remembering how she was when she first came through. No family, or acquaintances, but evil elders, who tried to, cruelly poison the 7-year-old helpless girl and even tried to rape her. She felt nauseated.

Only she knows how she survived and escaped that mansion. Right now, after 5 years, she is living in the capital...the family who didn't even come for help are asking for her to return because they are having their so-called reunion.

Heard it right, reunion.

The protagonist had the light magic since birth but his power was so strong that it eventually sucked his life out. In panic and distress, three months pregnant with twins, the Duchess took the 6-year-old protagonist to the holiest temple in the Kingdom and lived there until the protagonist was cured. Of course, twins were also the reason for the Duchess not coming back sooner. 

After her, the Duke also followed, leading the couple to argue about leaving the children alone. 

but it was not long before the elder son got into the Knights ship and left for a mission, the second son left for the magic tower for his studies, and the third, who was a daughter left to travel with her master for herb research. Clair, the protagonist's twin, was given guardianship to the elders by her father.

So irresponsible!

Feeling a headache, she rubbed her brow. 

Now, after 5 years, every family member is coming back to DukeDome and is going to have a banquet but as Clair didn't give any response or tell when she will come Duchess sent some of her subordinates to ask.