Where.. is HE ?

Chapter 14

( Get ready chat ... )

GORE IMAGE UP AHEAD !!
and also described gore, if you're sensitive to alot of blood  getting described or seen, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!

The art is still gonna get pixelated tho.. js incase 👿

...

Bloom's pov ))

What.
What happened?
I was only gone for a bit?
Why?
This isn't real, right?
There is no way.
I WAS ONLY GONE FOR A BIT.
This isn't real.

Blood was everywhere on the ground, I wasn't.. expecting this, i didn't know leaving them would cause such chaos. I didn't know this would even HAPPEN?.. Divided's body was on the non-working ceiling fan, his neck sliced into one of the pieces of the fan, his body hanging from the ceiling fan, blood dripping from his neck, blood now to the floor.

 Divided's body was on the non-working ceiling fan, his neck sliced into one of the pieces of the fan, his body hanging from the ceiling fan, blood dripping from his neck, blood now to the floor

But..

Where.. is Dyso?

...

Where.. is HE ?

______..

No one's pov ))

Bloom immediately drops down on the floor, his knees on the ground, and his one arm, on his eye, covering it. His tears drooping down his eyes, looking at Divided's lifeless Body on the ceiling fan. More tears coming as he watches Divided, Bloom didn't expect this at all,he never expected any of this.

Bloom: how.. did this.. happen..?

Bloom cried, tears falling like a water fall on a mountain, except it was cloudy. Bugzby and Fade were.. speechless, they also didn't really expect this, they were alert just incase zombies would come by, but was also feeling bad for Bloom.

Bloom's cries were quiet, but loud enough to hear in the room.

Loud enough to hear in the room..

Dyso's pov ))

Ah.. shit, my.. my arm- FUCK IT HURTS SO BAD- ugh.. why the hell did this even happen? Fuck.. why did we even run after Bloom.. I tried to move, but the wound on my arm fuckin stings. SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTAHCHKSFKIFOCKDKD.

Dyso sees a medkit by him, since he was in Divided's room, of course there would be atleast some supplies. He grabbed it and treated his wounds, once hes done he just sat there, hoping bloom would atleast come back.

Alive..
I.. just hope hes safe.

Please.

Writer/Author's note:

Hi guys :3 how was the chapter? Hahaha i really hoped you guys liked it!! Have a nice day, love yall!! ♥️♥️