100 AC

(AN; so Ealana is only 5 at this time
Bold Italic for High Valeryion)

The curtains in my room are pulled open by my maids who seem eager to rouse me this morning.

My voice is heavy with sleep as I answer.

"What?!?!"

All my maids and attendees laugh at my miss fortune.

"Please Princess, His Grace, asks to break his fast with you." Annalise, my favorite handmaiden says.

I jump up to my feet, "Grandsire? Well, why didnt you say so!" I squeal with joy and try to run out of the room.

Many maids tried to catch up to me, but alas, I was faster. Many Lords, Ladies, and servants alike saw me running and just laughed.

Once I reached Grandsire's door, his Kings Guard knew it was me, as my silver hair was hard to miss.

Ser Harold Westerling laughed at my antics and let me without even announcing my presence to Grandsire.

"Ah, Ealana, my sweet princess would you like to break your fast with me?" He says smiling, already knowing my answer.

I nod eagerly, "Yes Grandsire."

He broke into a huge grin, "Very good, princess, very good."

He pats my head as we eat our food in comfortable silence.

"Grandsire?" I ask suddenly.

"Yes, little dragon?"

"When did you last see Vermithor?" I question.

Grandsire gives me a look of confusion, then his eyes lit up.

"Still wanting a dragon for yourself, eh?" He was a finger in my face.

I can only look down and blush in shame.

"Please?"
I beg, doing my best to put on a puppy dog face.

Grandsire sighs, "Very well, little dragon. We shall go, but you will stay beside me." He warns sternly.

"Yes Grandsire." I say in the common tongue.

Grandsire soon leads me to Dragon Pit, his steps strong and steady as he leads me to his loyal mount, Vermithor.

"Hello, my old friend," He says patting his snout, "I have brought someone special to meet you."

I could hear a whisper in my mind, almost saying.

'Who'

"My Granddaughter, Ealena," Grandsire presents me to Vermithor.

'She is little.'

I hear as a whisper.

"I am not little." I speak aloud.

Vermithor looks me in my eyes.
'A whisperer?'