Chapter 21

"You're going to be starting school soon! Are you excited for it?" Jimin asks Eun, who smiles, nodding in response. “Wanna make new friewnds.” Eun mumbles making Jimin smile. “I’m sure you’ll make lots of friends, sweetie.” Jimin says with a smile.

“Now, tell me what do you want to eat?” Jimin asks as he lets the girl examine all the pastries in front of her. Namjoon had dropped off Eun at the cafe on his way to office as he had an important meeting. Jimin had immediately taken the girl with him, deciding to keep her company.

“That one!” Eun exclaims as she points to a strawberry-chocolate pastry. “Sure, whatever you want honey.” Jimin says with a smile as he takes out the pastry, handing it to her with a small fork.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinnie? Joonie?" Eun calls out as she opens the door to the couple's bedroom wider. Jin wakes up after a minute, hearing Eun's sleepy voice. "Hey, what happened baby?" Jin asks softly, beckoning Eun towards him as he sits up on the bed. "Woke up. Can't go back to sleep." Eun answers as she walks towards Jin's side of bed, Namjoon slowly waking up as well.

"How about you try sleeping with us hun?" Seokjin asks as he picks up Eun, setting her in between himself and Namjoon. Namjoon immediately covers her up with the blanket making sure both Eun and Jin were comfortable. Jin pats her back as Namjoon wraps an arm around her. "It's alright sweetie. Go to sleep." Jin whispers as he starts humming a sweet melody.

"Are you worried about tomorrow?" Namjoon hushes out softly as he caresses her hair. "A little." Eun answers as she turns to face Namjoon. "It's okay you'll be fine, baby. I'm sure you'll make friends and learn lots of new things. Aren't you excited for that?" Namjoon asks softly with a small smile. Eun sleepily nods, a lazy grin on her face, making Namjoon chuckle softly. 

"You'll be fine, honeybun. Don't worry about it." Seokjin says as he kisses the back of her head. Eun nods again, snuggling closer to Namjoon as she lets out a small yawn, reminding Namjoon of a little kitten. Namjoon rubs her head, getting a little sigh in response from Eun as she falls asleep, making him smile. He glances towards Jin, seeing him dozing off as well, Namjoon smiles content, his world was peaceful.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello, I’m Jeon Wonwoo and I’m going to be your child’s teacher.” Wonwoo introduces himself with a smile to the small Kim family. “Hello, I’m Kim Seokjin and this is my husband Kim Namjoon. And this is Eun, our little one.” Seokjin introduces everyone with a smile to the young teacher who nods with a smile, checking off Eun’s name from his list.

“It’s great to meet you all, especially you Eun. Are you excited to spend some time in my class?” Wonwoo asks Eun with a bright smile, Eun shyly nodding in response. “Yeah?” He asks getting a firmer nod from Eun in response. “That’s great cause I’ve planned a bunch of fun activities and I’m sure you are gonna love them.” Wonwoo says trying to get the little girl comfortable around him.

“Now, how about you join the others inside?” Wonwoo asks Eun, who look towards Jin and Namjoon. “Go on in. Have fun, we’ll be back to get you soon.” Namjoon says as he crouches down to hug Eun. Jin follows Namjoon’s actions crouching down as well to hug Eun.

“We’ll be back to get you before you know it.” Seokjin whispers in Eun’s ear making the little girl giggle. “Promise?” Eun asks as she pulls away. “Promise.” Jin says as he links his pinky finger with hers. “Bye baby.” Jin mumbles. “Bye Jinnie, bye Joonie.” Eun says as she walks into the classroom a little fearful, but her guardians comforting words helped. “Bye sweetie.” Joon says making the girl turn and wave at the duo.