Chapter 12- Brilliant

The first winds of autumn rushed underneath your coat, tickling you and causing you to emit a small laugh of surprise.

"You were brilliant back there, (Name)!" You blush slightly but with satisfaction at Arthur's praise--or maybe just the way he said the word brilliant--causing him to laugh too as you twirl into his arms unexpectedly.

"It's all thanks to you, you know!" you declare cheerfully.

"Me?" he questions.

"Yeah." You unzip your coat, revealing the impromptu corset-bodice Arthur had made for you out of various materials in your luggage, in order to cover up the huge stain on your dress. He was surprisingly good at embroidery.

"Pwah!" you laugh as you recall your answer when the designers asked you where you got your dress.

"And there I was, I just pointed to you like an idiot!"

Arthur smiles. "And now they want both of us tomorrow."

That's right, tomorrow, the design team at Burberry wanted to include Arthur in the package as my designer because they liked his work with my outfit that much.

"Oh, Arthur, isn't it just like a dream~!" you say ditzily.

"You're in love," Arthur comments slyly.

"E-Excuse me??"

"You're in love, I said," he states coolly with his hands in his pockets. "With everything here, I mean."

Arthur beams, chuckling a little at your reaction. "England is fabulous, isn't it-- oh really? Already here?" Arthur turns slowly, taking in an alleyway turning off the main road, somewhere in London.

"(Name), this," he states a bit sheepishly, green orbs glazed over in wonder.

"This, is Queensbury."