34

..

"Y/N," Soma moves closer to me until I'm backed up against a kitchen counter. My breath hitches as he looks at me. "Do you think I don't know how you feel about me?"

My lips part in shock at his words. I suck in a dry breath before speaking. "Uhhh, what are you talking about?"

Soma smirks, one of his hands lifting my chin and the other wraps around my waist. My heart stops at the contact. "You know what I'm talking about." He leans into my ear, whispering, "How you love me and want to be with me.."

My heart falls straight down and my vision gets blurry. His hand rubs small circles on my hip. "I-Soma-I don't--"

"Don't say anything. I feel the same way." His smirk turns into a genuine smile. His eyes trail down towards my lips and I notice the breath being sucked away from him, too. "Can I kiss you?"

I blink rapidly a few times before nodding silently. He grabs the sides of my face with both hands, leaning in until his lips almost touch mine.

Y/N.

Y/N.

Y/N!!

My daydream gets cut off by the sound of someone knocking on my door and yelling my name. I open it and on the other side of the door is Soma.

"Get your butt down to the entrance of Polar Star." He says, crossing his arms as he looks at me. My eyebrows furrow at his words.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"Erina wants to see all of us. Just come." He motions for me to come and I get up confused and dazed. I'm not going to disobey the "God Tongue".

I see everybody assembled outside as we walk out. I shiver, feeling the cold air hit my skin. Soma and I stand next to Megumi.

"I wonder what Nakiri-san wants, gathering all of us here," Megumi says.

"Oh, she didn't tell me anything," Soma responds. I hear the entrance doors of Polar Star being shut and turn to see Nakiri Erina at the front, a megaphone and a note in hand.

"Good day, Polar Star Dormitory residents. You all look dejected again, like before." She speaks into the megaphone. "It's obvious now what the outcome of the advanced exam would be before it even happens. Maybe it'd be better for all of you to leave the academy now?"

Tohtsuki televised an announcement about an advancement exam that all first-year students at the school would participate in. They had the First-Seat Tsukasa Eishi announce it.