Chapter 10

Somewhere on route to Magma Mine

Hiro's POV

I feel light right now. I know I did ride Strelizia like a while ago but it feels so refreshing not gonna lie. "Darling? You've been quite silent back there. Any problem?" said ZeroTwo. "Nah, its fine actually." We're currently hovering on the wasteland once full of life towards the magma mine, probably around 10 minutes already. "You know, I did force you to ride with Mitsuru before but- " "Sheesh Darling, I thought you were over it already! Its fine, really!" replied Zerotwo while giggling. "Okay then, full speed ahead, I guess! Hahaha!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Magma Mine

Third Person's POV

Delphinium slowly walk away from the hole while both Argentea and Chlorophytum followed her movement. "Man, what should we do now?!? Should we exterminate them?" Zorome asked through the comm. "I don't know, should we? I think we better wait for Streliz- " " NO! We can handle this ourselves!" shouted Ichigo, cutting Futoshi. "Oi Ichigo, think again! I don't think we can do thi-"

Goro couldn't finish his words as Delphinium's thrusters throttled forwards at full speed towards the hole up at the ceiling. "I can do this myself! I need to protect Hiro!" exclaimed Ichigo while aiming the spear at the klaxosaurs. That ended up killing around 5 of the Conrad-class before gravity pulled them to the ground. The impact from the falling ended up damaging Delphinium's left leg. "Are you crazy! That would kill us!" screamed Goro. The connection between both of them seems to have been disconnected too.

"Guys, the klaxosaurs!!!" Argentea hastily sprinted and pushed Delphinium before they were buried under the swarming klaxosaurs coming from the hole. "Quick, we need to get the hell out of here ASAP!" Kokoro panicked. "Come on, help me carry Delphinium, Argentea!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Magma Mine's Entrance Lift

Hiro's POV

At last, we finally arrived here. Damn, the hole looks deep too. Well, this is a mine so whatever. "So now what? Can I kill something already, Darling?" Sighed ZereTwo. "Wait, I need to contact them first to get their location," I said while connecting to the comm.

"Delphinium, this is Strelizia reporting in. Do you copy?" Silence. "I repeat, this is Strelizia speaking, do you co- " "Hiro! Ichigo is out cold right now!" Shouted Goro through the comm. "We fell from the hole, trying to kill the Conrad-class just now! We're currently on the run to safe area with hundreds, maybe thousands of them on our tails!" He continued. Out cold? The heck happened there? "Wait how are you moving then if Ichigo is unconscious?" "Argentea and Chlorophytum are carrying us right now! Please man, hurry up! I'll try to wake Ichigo ASAP!"

Well, this is kinda bad, isn't it?

.

.

.

.

.

.