Chapter 3

It had been a few hours since I had moved into the dorms for Sunmi's team and I had picked out a room at the end if the hallway. Each team had twenty five members and each room held five members. The other four that were sharing with me were seemingly scared of me. I don't even know why. What did I do really to scare them? Take the number one seat?

Y/n: If you would feel more comfortable I can leave the room for you to unpack.

?: A-Ahh no you don't need to its your room too.

I looked at the person who said that and they instantly looked away from me making me sigh and sit up.

Y/n: Why are you all scared of me?

???: We aren-

Y/n: Just tell me.

??: Well...you are just quite scary...I mean in terms of vibe and looks I mean I haven't seen you smile yet...

Y/n: Is that it?

???: I mean well...your personality is kinda...

????: Wild.

Y/n: Well. I mean I guess that's just who I am can't change that.

I got up and left the room just to explore a bit more. I went into what seemed to be a large kitchen area and looked in different places and found where a bunch of snacks as well as different ingredients were.

Y/n: What time is it...seven pm. Is it too late for another challenge? We haven't eaten yet.

I looked around and found different pots and pans and took what I thought I would need for all twenty five of us. After that I went back to my room and grabbed my phone.

Y/n: You. Give me your number.

?: Me?

Y/n: Yes. I need you to do something for me.

?: O-Ok...

Y/n: Go to all the other rooms and find out if anyone is allergic to any food for me. Then text me what the allergies are. I don't care who they belong to.

?: A-All the rooms?

Y/n: The rest of you help him...please.

They all thankfully agreed allowing me to go back to the kitchen and finish prepping to make food. I looked down at my phone as a large list came in of allergies people had and I sighed and took off my hoodie.

Y/n: This is going to be harder than I thought.

I threw my hoodie onto one of the many chairs in the room and starting cooking over the time I was cooking a few other people came out their rooms and purely out of not wanting them to mess up with someones allergy told them to sit down...I mean I guess being considered scary is good in this situation because they listened and about half an hour later I was finally done and started serving food. It was the first time for me to serve for twenty five.

Y/n: You six. Go get everyone else and bring them here...now.

They all quickly ran to different rooms and started getting everyone into the large space and once everyone was there I sighed and finally spoke.

Y/n: Raise your hand if you have an allergy...good now come here and tell me what it is so I can give you the right meal.

Just under half of the other trainees came up and got their food according to their allergies then thankfully it was much easier for the everyone else who took their food and quickly thanked me before returning to their seats. I took the final and smallest portion and planned to stay in the kitchen to eat.