[04] ; flirt

'' ~ ୨୧ ♡  · [ WE ARE INLOVE ]

'' ~ ୨୧ ♡ · [ WE ARE INLOVE ]

୨୧⸝⸝﹕04﹐⊂✦⊃ ‹𝟹 : mission : flirting w giyuu!!!!

﹒ ◠ ✩ LISTEN TO :: 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐯𝐞!

><﹐second person pov﹐★

currently, you were in the lunch room with tanjiro, zenitsu, inosuke, nezuko, aoi, and kanao. you were all conversing in conversations but you couldn't focus fully because you felt like someone or something was staring at you. putting down your food, you tap tanjiro's shoulder, going to whisper in his ear. 

"so is it only me but i feel people staring??" you whisper and tanjiro nods. "i thought it was only me. do you know where it's coming from?" he responded, and you said no. "let's look around." you mumbled, quickly going to look around with your eyes so the group of people wouldn't look away when you caught them.

looking around for a while, you spot the group of people. they were all sitting with giyuu. suddenly, a guy with white hair noticed you were looking back and jumped, and everyone acted like they weren't looking. you look at giyuu to see him shaking his head disappointedly. 

you told your group of friends that you were going to come back in a second and you decided to head over. you took the long route so they wouldn't know you were coming and you wanted to surprise your bae giyuu! 

the moment you got there you ruffled giyuu's hair, surprising him. "oh, hi [name]." "hellooo giyuu!" you smile at him, continuing to play with his hair and that didn't seem to bother him. "i came over for you and that your friends kept staring. may i ask why?" you stated, looking over at the white haired guy who made it 10 times more obvious.