[ 08 ] ; now you realize?

'' ~ ୨୧ ♡ · [ WE ARE INLOVE ]

୨୧⸝⸝﹕08﹐⊂✦⊃ ‹𝟹 : now you realize?

﹒ ◠ ✩ LISTEN TO :: 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗯𝘆 𝗸𝗮𝗹𝗶 𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀!

><﹐second person pov﹐★

giyu was staring out the window during his class period. for the first time, he wasn't paying attention to the lesson. the only thing taking up his mind currently is you. ever since the other day. ever since the kiss. 

how was he supposed to act with you? now that he knows that he definitely has a crush on you. his thoughts were fully taken up by you.

 how soft your lips were, the red covering your cheeks, or how focused you are in class, or how your hair was that day. everything about you was in his mind, like you casted a spell on him.

giyu then felt something thrown at the back at his head. his brows furrowed and looked behind him. shinobu was behind him, and giyu looked down at the floor to see the pencil she has thrown. 

"focus on class. or are you thinking about your love?" shinobu teases, making him sigh. giyu turned around again to face forward but he felt shinobu throw a paper ball at his head again, that landed on his desk. "what." giyu utters out at her, turning once again. "nothing!" shinobu innocently says, going back to writing notes. 

at least for now, he could focus on class.

♡⊹.* time skip!┆★ ˙ᵕ˙

it was gym class, and you were with giyuu, tengen, inosuke, and mitsuri. everyone was warming up for volleyball including you guys. 

"i bet i can beat you all!" inosuke laughs, making you giggle. "sureee, that's what you always say but next thing you know you're climbing on someones shoulders and doing a backflip." you respond, finishing tying your shoelaces. "blah blah blah, come get water with me!" inosuke hollered, and you nodded your head.

"now that they're both gone...giyuu tell us, are you guys dating yet?" tengen blurted out, making giyuu whip his head at him. "excuse me?" giyu managed to get out of his throat. "yeah! are you guys? ou if not, can i help?" mitsuri chimed in. 

"it's only been a few days..." giyu mumbled, looking away from them. "you're not slick bro, i see that blush. you need to rizz her up." tengen advised, peeking from his shoulder. 

"i...don't know how to approach her. what..what do i do or say? is this how having an crush is supposed to be?" giyu mumbles opening up, looking at the floor. just the thought of you has his mind spinning. 

"yes! it's okay! just be yourself giyu! i can tell she has a crush on you too! oh and don't be oblivious...please." mitsuri urged at him but then telling them to shut up because you were coming back.

"what were you guys talking about?" you questioned them, before mitsuri and tengen giggled shakily. "what do you meannn..." tengen trailed off, looking away. "quick piece of advice, you suck at keeping secrets man." you deadpan at him, before going to start the game of volleyball.

indeed, inosuke did do a backflip off the other teams shoulder because your team won. inosuke got detention because during that process his foot hit their head and they got a concussion.

you were by the bleachers, trying to cool off. when you opened your eyes you saw giyuu quickly looking away from you. was he looking at you the whole time? you felt even more hot all the sudden. you look down at your feet, you didn't know what to say to him. because of that small kiss. 

you felt someone tap your shoulder and it was giyuu giving you a waterbottle. "thank you." you softly smile at him, making him nod. he sat next to you and you could see him fidgeting. "are you nervous about something?" you asked, making him turn to make eye contact. 

"a little. yeah." he mumbles. you tilted your head at him, concerned at what is taking up his mind lately. "what's clouding your mind? if you don't mind sharing." you move closer to where your knees are touching and giyuu quickly became red at that. 

"uh..." giyu silently gulps on his saliva out of nervousness. did you always look this beautiful after a game? and did your lips always look so plump and sweet? 

you hum, waiting for him to answer. you see him turn his head away and mumble something. "giyu, i couldn't hear you."

"it's you clouding my mind [name]." giyu quavered, quickly covering his face with his hands. you certainly didn't expect that. "..really?" you questioned him silently, and he responds by slowly nodding his head. 

"giyu...can you look at me? but...keep your eyes closed." you stammer, and he listens without trouble. giyuu feels your hands touch his hair, like you were moving it away although the sensation felt nice. 

then he felt your lips give a kiss to his cheeks. he snaps his eyes open and you were already running away. his lips part, and giyu thinks he's going crazy. you most definitely casted a spell on him. 

giyu quickly goes to tengen and taps his shoulder. "what is it dookie face?" tengen asks and he couldn't believe what he was hearing. there was no way.

"how...do i make [name] like me as a crush...?

❥﹒a/n: short chapter but everything after will be worth it i promise 😓

❥﹒a/n: short chapter but everything after will be worth it i promise 😓. shout out 2 pookie for helping with the idea bc i was lost for a while 🤗