Part 2: Giyuu Roasting Chicken

This is Giyuu roasting to shit out of everyone, even his children (Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke, etc.)

Warnings

-swear words 

-just roasts

-heat

==================================

Sanemi- "Tomioka! How's your friend?! Oh wait, he dead."

Giyuu- "How's your 5 younger siblings? Oh wait your mother killed them!"

Sanemi- "Nice joke." (Bro breaking)

Giyuu- "Your births a nice joke. Good for you, you killed you Demon mother to save your brother you hate for no reason!" (Giyuu smirked.)

Iguro walking up- "Bro chill"

Giyuu- "That snake demon was chill."

Iguro broke.

Shortnobu- "Ara ara, Tomioka- San. That's not very nice."

Giyuu- "I'm sure your sister's taller than you, EVEN WHEN SHE 6 FEET UNDER!"

Shortnobu fell.

Tengen- "Bro, that's not flashy!"

Giyuu- "killing some of your siblings also isn't that fucking flashy. Bro painted his nails like he's fucking gay."

Giyuu added on as Tengen broke- "bro can't paint his nails with only one fucking hand. Oh, shit. Bro's still gay though."

Rengoku- "Tomioka San, that's not nice."

Giyuu- "Your dad's an alcoholic, he probraly see's two of you when there's none."

Tanjiro, Zenitsu walking up with Inosuke following them.

Inosuke- "It's the emo hashira!"

Giyuu- "Oh no, it's the boy that had a mother that abandon her son by dropping her son in a river. 

Tanjiro: "Giyuu San calm down."

Giyuu- "Only when your family members come back."

Everyone basically broke.

Muichiro- "What the fu-"

Giyuu- "You're short, but your twin is 6 feet under."

Sanemi finally snapped back to reality- "Where the fuck did you learn that?"

Giyuu- "My friend told me to stand up to the bullshit I've got from you shits. Sorry Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Mui." 

Giyuu pointed to me, Me- "Don't blame me. I'm also tired with your bullshit. But only do it to the shits." (IF YOU DIDN'T APOLOGIZE TO MUI, I BEAT YOUR ASS GIYUU!)

..........................................................

Just Giyuu roasting. Not all the roasts are by me. The roasts are very mid but dark. It was fun to make! I'm back to the keyboard though.

Thank you for reading! 313 words!